Mancini blames Hart for defeat

BillyShears said:
moomba said:
Read his comments about Nani last year, or the whole defence after the Reading game.

Do your own research on how many times Mancini has publicly criticised a player. Then do your own research into how many times the club have had dressing room "leaks" since Mancini took charge. Then do the same for United. Then draw your own conclusions. Hopefully in the process you'll stop boring the life out of me.

I'm looking forward to the next time you have a moan about the nasty posters on here throwing out insults instead of discussing issues.

As I've said for me, the ends justify the means. So if Mancini publicly criticises a player, and if it ends up in the press and we win another title I don't give a shit. The key for me is the performances, if and when the dressing room discontent affects performances he will carry the can for it.

But you said that Ferguson doesn't criticise his players in public, I've pointed out just a couple of examples where he has. Sorry if you find that boring.

moomba said:
The key for me is the performances, if and when the dressing room discontent affects performances he will carry the can for it..
correct. And performances this year have been sub standard. So if there isn't a big improvement in the second half of the season he certainly will carry the can for it. Maybe even before if we have a bad christmas.

Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:
The key for me is the performances, if and when the dressing room discontent affects performances he will carry the can for it..
correct. And performances this year have been sub standard. So if there isn't a big improvement in the second half of the season he certainly will carry the can for it. Maybe even before if we have a bad christmas.

Depends whether you want to sack a manager on the basis of a few months of just OK performances, or are prepared to take a longer term view of things.

Given he was considered the right man for the club four months ago I doubt anything has happened to change that in the last few months.

Didsbury Dave said:
The most interesting part of this story is the fact that one of the players leaked it for a reason.

An unsubstantiated 'story' without any sources from the sun gets a fuckin 30 page thread.
If you know that a player 'leaked' this stuff then youmust know which player it is?

stonerblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The most interesting part of this story is the fact that one of the players leaked it for a reason.

An unsubstantiated 'story' without any sources from the sun gets a fuckin 30 page thread.
If you know that a player 'leaked' this stuff then youmust know which player it is?
the story was lead story in the times, independent and guardian, and we havent heard a peep from city.

There's no doubt it happened. None.

moomba said:
Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:

Depends whether you want to sack a manager on the basis of a few months of just OK performances, or are prepared to take a longer term view of things.

Given he was considered the right man for the club four months ago I doubt anything has happened to change that in the last few months.
well what's happened in the last four months has been another European failure and a slump in league form. Throw in new men at the top, some thinly veiled criticism of ADUG, and don't forget the availability of two managers with an obvious link. Support amongst the fans is waning too.

I think plenty has happened which had weakened Mancini.

moomba said:
I'm looking forward to the next time you have a moan about the nasty posters on here throwing out insults instead of discussing issues.

If you find what I posted insulting I suggest you thicken that skin of yours up. I kick up a fuss when I get called a jonny come lately plastic **** who should go support Chelsea. Not when someone says they find my posts tedious and boring. Particularly if i'm making anodyne comments like "every dressing room has unhappy players".

As I've said for me, the ends justify the means. So if Mancini publicly criticises a player, and if it ends up in the press and we win another title I don't give a shit. The key for me is the performances, if and when the dressing room discontent affects performances he will carry the can for it.

Things aren't that black and white. I could argue then that had Aguero not scored the winner against QPR, then ends wouldn't have justified the means and therefore Mancini had to carry the can. The fact is that the bigger picture is what I allude to when I say three years of leaked stories of dressing room discontent point to a wider issue. Because when it happens with regularity, at the same club, about the same manager, that does point to a wider issue which should be considered when considering the manager's future.

Didsbury Dave said:
stonerblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

the story was lead story in the times, independent and guardian, and we havent heard a peep from city.

There's no doubt it happened. None.

there is in my head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.