Mancini blames Hart for defeat

SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:
No one in the ground (that I spoke to) thought Mario should be coming off when we were chatting at half time. We all wanted rid of Nasri for Tevez, and that is what should have happened.

What do you think enraged Mancini so much then ?
I really have no idea, I missed the first 3 mins of the second half finishing a couple of drinks so when I came out, Tevez was warming up and coming on.

-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:34 am --

dancity19 said:
SWP's back said:
Why include CC and CL in there?

If you do the same for this stage last season, it is comparable.

How on earth would it be comparable. We actually won 3 games last year in the Champions League, and only lost 2. Likewise, we weren't knocked out of the CC at this stage last season. So how would it be comparable...??
DO you confuse "comparable" with "the exact same"?

No, why did you capitalise DO, very odd thing to do.

You suggested that if he put last seasons Champions League games in and CC games they would be more similar.

They would be more comparable in that they look at the same number of games, etc. But they would actually make for worse reading, probably.

So in me proving you wrong, you have resorted to picking up on how I interpreted your use of the word comparable. Don't need to teach me in English anyway, mate.

Damanino said:
1355066517679.gif

hart is making a step (mini jump) to the left just right when RVP touches the ball. Dont know why.

Probably because for a split second he thought it might go to his left. Could've easily have done that. Can't blame him just bad sodding luck!!

Wrong footed for first which shrek mishit,he asked clichy to pass it back n he didn't then was caught out by deflection which could have ended up anywhere

The reason why journalists write things like this is clear from this thread. The story is almost certainly bullshit, but it provokes interest and debate so more people read it.

The trick is to make up something that is topical and provocative which could just possibly be true. The internet will do the rest.

As an ex-goalkeeper, I thought Hart should have saved the free kick. He did not start far from where the ball ended.

He will learn from this.

Damanino said:
I hope its bullshit.

If it isnt Mancini is on his last 6 months at City. It can be true ieve if the story is bullshit because of underperforming in the season.

But if he rips into players like this I mean Joe Hart maybe could do better but single him out for losing the derby well can say tactics/collective defending/attacking was also the reasons we lost.

Probably just Sun stirring the shit up but if we look at it that way what things Mancini can say front of cameras talking awful about his players singleing them out can imagine hat can happen in the dressing room after matches like this...

Inside City cameras arent rolling there for good reasons after matches.:)

for fucks sake......

BillyShears said:
If this isn't true, I expect City to push the Sun for a retraction because it's a **** of a thing to make up.

If it turns out it is true, then Mancini wants to have a world with himself. He's going to run out of players to hang out to dry eventually.
yeah...best just to say 'great game chaps those scallywags were awfully lucky, hey ho'

/bollocks

The cookie monster said:
WNRH said:
I hope he did, was at fault for the last goal and could have done better with the first.
You mean he was at fault because of the deflection
Behave.

He was at fault because he didn't give Samir Nasri strict written instructions in triplicate 48hrs before the kick off that he wasn't to stick out a boot in the dying seconds of the game!

This is more paper shite from a shite hack writing for a shite newspaper. All part of their individual agenda at undermining the harmony of the dressing room. It doesn't matter how many players and how many times they come out and say that the spirit in the dressing room is skyblue high, the Rag apologists intent on undermining the efforts going on at MCFC will continue to write this bilge! It's a comic, and no doubt gives the cretins who read it a bit of an early morning laugh before they clock on in their shit-shovelling jobs (if they have one!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.