Mancini blames Hart for defeat

Mancio said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Damanino said:
1355066517679.gif

hart is making a step (mini jump) to the left just right when RVP touches the ball. Dont know why.

Because he knows he is weak on his left and is compensating for it.

this.

Mancio the racist returns. All English players are not good enough for City only Italians Balotelli and Mancini are.

BTW both Italians F*cked up on Sunday! Balotelli for being Balotelli and Mancini for picking him.

But let's blame Joe!

cookster said:
Mancio said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Because he knows he is weak on his left and is compensating for it.

this.

Mancio the racist returns. All English players are not good enough for City only Italians Balotelli and Mancini are.

BTW both Italians F*cked up on Sunday! Balotelli for being Balotelli and Mancini for picking him.

But let's blame Joe!

WTF!
Firstly I was responding to a question posed by Damanino and mancio agreed with my response.
Secondly I'm as English as you are if not more so.
Thirdly you need to learn the difference between racism and xenophobia.

First time seen that goal back since the game,I've avoided looking.

As useless as that wall is I really don't think Hart should be getting beat there,could have done better in my opinion.

joe is stepping to his left as that is where RVP is aiming for......and without the deflection that is where it was going

impossible to blame Joe for that...whaat you can question is why he didnt have more men in the wall....that was a mistake....

fact is however we have the best Gk in the premier league and one of the best in the world.....ALL goalkeepers have off days, all make mistakes but Hart saves us more points than he costs us by a long long way.......

simon23 said:
joe is stepping to his left as that is where RVP is aiming for......and without the deflection that is where it was going

impossible to blame Joe for that...whaat you can question is why he didnt have more men in the wall....that was a mistake....

fact is however we have the best Gk in the premier league and one of the best in the world.....ALL goalkeepers have off days, all make mistakes but Hart saves us more points than he costs us by a long long way.......

or why the person at that end of the wall didn't do his job?

Blue Tooth said:
simon23 said:

yes nasri was at fault partly for it as well....however another man on nasri right hand side and it wouldnt have been an issue......win as a team, lose as a team...

simon23 said:
Blue Tooth said:
simon23 said:

yes nasri was at fault partly for it as well....however another man on nasri right hand side and it wouldnt have been an issue......win as a team, lose as a team...

To be fair the series of events leading to the goal are such that I think the only explanation for it is this
3a00a6bbc9711b1b8c6252d0c9fe4fd6.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.