Status
Not open for further replies.
bluevengence said:
Dribble said:
jrb said:
Have that you Red.......

16260011_H.jpg

(it's the wrong spelling jrb)
What makes this worse, is that the Rags I know are having a double laugh, 1st Wigan now Mancini. The whole thing is a mess & is making us look like a joke.

Why do you care what them cunts think
I love this club & hate to see anyone ridiculing it especially after we pushed Ferguson into a stress induced retirement in the same week. Why what's it got to do with you?

SuperYaya said:
Imagine the nuclear explosion that would happen if Fergie didn't really retire and took over the City job instead.

Never going to happen, but made me chuckle to imagine.

I'm just about to have a line, think you should stay off it mate!

Why don't the 292 guests just Flock off.

You just know if Pellegrini doesn't work out, we'll be getting twitcher in as a replacement...or possibly Neil Warnock

Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Haze said:
Ben Jacobs ‏@JacobsBen 17m

I understand #ManchesterCity owner Sheikh Mansour had made up his mind to sack Roberto #Mancini long before the FA Cup loss. As early as Feb

Sounds like the owner had enough.
Mancini has simply pissed too many people off and this will all come out soon. He's been threatening to walk almost since the day he signed his new contract. You can get away with that to a degree as long as you deliver but if you don't then you're dead meat.

Yes exactly. Similar to Mourinho, who threatened to walk multiple times and even visited properties in London to fuel speculation. When he won the league it was fine, the knives came out the moment he slipped.

Perhaps that is why Pellegrini is being hired. He doesn't seem like the power play sort and works well with others, even under constraints.

GaudinoMotors said:
Fucking awful news - why can't we ever get a perspective on things and instead always revert to headless chicken implosion the moment things don't go entirely our way - we will rue this disgusting spineless and ungrateful reaction . Clearly the 5 keyboard campaigners on here were not alone.
I think it's for the best we are going backward in our progression

Blue Haze said:

I understand #ManchesterCity owner Sheikh Mansour had made up his mind to sack Roberto #Mancini long before the FA Cup loss. As early as Feb

To be fair, it's shit like this that flows in abundance when something like this happens. It's as good as impossible to disprove and makes him look like he has a clue. It will also probably be dragged up on here in two years mid argument about Pellegrini as fact. I'm not saying it's definitely wrong, I clearly can't prove it's bollocks, but I'd be wary drawing any conclusions from it.

Blue Haze said:

Yes because Sheikh Mansour is notorious for ringing up hacks and letting them know what he is thinking...his wives must be like..."Hey Sheikh baby don't you be a bitchin' to those crackers down the phone its like a 4 in the morning are you for real?"

And my apologies in advance to Sheikh Mansour's wives as I went all 'LA down in the hood' for that little piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.