Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz_Blue said:
Blue Haze said:
@BluePhil8 said:
I looked and couldn't find one.

Smells like bullshit to me.

Just like "Pellegrini doesn't speak any English!!!".

If anyone is still wondering about this one

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-xtSjaPRJg[/youtube]

That was just him moving his lips....someone else was talking :)

Yeah, it's like one of those spaghetti westerns, the lip sync is terrible, what he really said was "Eastlands? What part of London is that?"

Daz_Blue said:
SuperYaya said:
Imagine the nuclear explosion that would happen if Fergie didn't really retire and took over the City job instead.

Never going to happen, but made me chuckle to imagine.

Made me puke to imagine ......

The idea of him managing us is bad, just the inevitable implosion of the rag propaganda machine would be funny.

samharris said:
gelly said:
Rags singing about Mancini.

I think that sums them coonts up perfectly.. on their managers farewell home game they sing their rival managers name..

They have never to my knowledge had a regular song about old pisscan..

They actually sang a version of our having a party when Fergie dies, 26 years and they finally sing a song for their supposedly greatest living legend

PSmyth07 said:
So has anything actually happened since Friday or is it basically the same but more journalists have repeated the rumours?

Its what's not happened. The complete absence of any denial by the club.

City might like to maintain a low profile on the future of the manager. But no club would allow these rumours to gain credence, days before a cup final, if they weren't true.

Thanks Mancini always will be special brought us trophies and felt like he was ours.

At times the team were frustrating and some decisions you made we're a little wtf but I wish you the best.

I don't see how this could've been managed any other way, Mancini would've known about this for a long time.

Ducado said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Fucking awful news - why can't we ever get a perspective on things and instead always revert to headless chicken implosion the moment things don't go entirely our way - we will rue this disgusting spineless and ungrateful reaction . Clearly the 5 keyboard campaigners on here were not alone.
I think it's for the best we are going backward in our progression

Wow Ducado- didn't know you thought that!!?? When did you take that view?

allan harper said:
SuperYaya said:
Imagine the nuclear explosion that would happen if Fergie didn't really retire and took over the City job instead.

Never going to happen, but made me chuckle to imagine.

I'm just about to have a line, think you should stay off it mate!
Can you chalk one out for me, think super Yaya is on serious tackle.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Just been reading up on Pellegrini this guy knows his stuff, seriously he does.

i know little of Pellegrinni, out of interest what style of football does he favour and does he prefer any particular formation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.