Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobcat44 said:
Pelegrini has just flown into Manchester Airport- Terminal 3.

I am not a WUM...... just a City fan of 57 years standing.

That is all.
home game against Sevilla in 1 and a half hours...

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Balti said:
Rasher said:
Like I said i can not make my mind up !! my opinion you pea brain or is it only you who can have a opinion.
Tell me how long Pellegrini will last............

1987–1989 Universidad Chile
1990–1991 Palestino
1992–1993 O'Higgins
1994–1996 Universidad Católica
1998 Palestino
1999–2000 LDU Quito
2001–2002 San Lorenzo
2002–2003 River Plate
2004–2009 Villarreal
2009–2010 Real Madrid
2010– Málaga

And only one minor cup in all those years the premiership will eat him alive. For the record I don't think we should have sacked Bobby or was that point lost on you.

Hardly inspires confidence does it. 1 year move, 2 year move, 1 year move, 2 years move etc, He's been at malaga a while and with a 41% win rate you can see why he's so sought after. Or maybe it was that big stint at Villereal where his success in europe has secured him this role as our boss. That intertoto trophy was indeed a major achievement.

Fuck me I'd understand it if it was Mourinho but sacking Bobby for this guy seems like we are downgrading our manager just when the rags have done the same. Bad bad timing.

Maybe Guardiola coming in 2 years is true

Don't be so stupid were all talking about getting rid of the best manager since mercer at city!! And your talking about bringing gaurdiola in after pelligrini!!!
Gaurdiola went to bayern for a reason STABILITY!!! The club is run with decoram something we are lacking!!! The only reason Mancini is going us his own fault you can't continuously critise top players and expect them to perform for you!!!! That's y the red nose down the road gets rid of them if they don't perform where we are still in transition and run by the big players in the dressing room!! If it is pelligrini then sentiment aside we thank Mancini and get behind pelligrini I personally don't think he has a c.v to take us to the next level

modgeblue said:
TGR said:
On the very day and at the same time that the Rags are running around the Swamp with the Premier League trophy we sack our most succesful manager since Joe Mercer.
This club is a fucking a joke! We always have been and the way we STILL go about our business like this we always will be!
Love him or hate him Roberto Mancini deserved better than this .

go and support them then you deserve each other!

Its costs absolutely nothing to treat people with dignity and respect. Mancini deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.

at the moment this is nothing but speculation,the club will say something when it is right.

everybody is quick to slag the club off,the club is now S monsor,he has done nothing but good for us,he has been advised to bring in the barca 2 to run the club,they have decided (if its all true) that mancini isnt the man and pellegrini is,if thats the case then we have to trust their decision.

mancini has done nothing but have a pop all season about the lack of transfers and quality of transfers,he should of just got on with it,and i think this is the reason he has been sent packing.

i like mancini,and am thankful for what he helped us achieve,but if the powers that be think it is time for a change then fine.

i personally havent a clue about pellegrini,from what ive read today hes seems like hes a well respected coach,and if he can get that extra 5% from the players we will win the league.

Bobcat44 said:
Pelegrini has just flown into Manchester Airport- Terminal 3.

I am not a WUM...... just a City fan of 57 years standing.

That is all.

Even though the club that currently employs him has a match in a few hours? Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.