Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
guys out of interest will the football be attractive under pelegrini

Yes... our defensive record may suffer but we'll probably score more goals and generally be more entertaining than we have been. Pellegrini hates defensive football, his teams are well organised and press but we're unlikely to see much defending 2-1 leads with 10 man defences.

New back room staff, new system, some of the 'key' players off, a 12 month 'bedding in' period etc. All of this happening at a time when our main rivals are going into a period of instability. Fuck me. And all because we came second in the league and second in the cup, having won the league and the cup in the previous two seasons. As I say, FUCK ME.

TGR said:
modgeblue said:
TGR said:
On the very day and at the same time that the Rags are running around the Swamp with the Premier League trophy we sack our most succesful manager since Joe Mercer.
This club is a fucking a joke! We always have been and the way we STILL go about our business like this we always will be!
Love him or hate him Roberto Mancini deserved better than this .

go and support them then you deserve each other!

Its costs absolutely nothing to treat people with dignity and respect. Mancini deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.

Agreed

Bones_92 said:
Absolute disgrace if we sack Mancini. We are becoming the next Chelsea

Wow did you come with that all by yourself? Think you're the first person to say this. Mind. Blown.

Bones_92 said:
Absolute disgrace if we sack Mancini. We are becoming the next Chelsea
ugh.

This is the 2nd manager hired under the Sheikh regime and he took over nearly 5 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.