Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
blink922 said:
Bobcat44 said:
Pelegrini has just flown into Manchester Airport- Terminal 3.

I am not a WUM...... just a City fan of 57 years standing.

That is all.

Even though the club that currently employs him has a match in a few hours? Okay.

He's going to Skype straight onto the bench.

Wank timing

Wank decision

This has been handled very badly like the Hughes sacking.

We have world class owners, but my word they need some help in sacking managers in a classy and dignified way.

The media etc will be lapping this up and the owners and the execs have only themselves to blame.

This is a shambles and I'm gutted for Mancini and the way he has been hung out to dry.

Whoever comes in had best be good.

Bobcat44 said:

That is all.

With Malaga playing at home tonight?

Bones_92 said:
Absolute disgrace if we sack Mancini. We are becoming the next Chelsea

Giving a manager 3 and half years suggests we aren't classless Chelsea. They even have Hughes plenty of time

Give your he's a wobble ffs

LoveCity said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
guys out of interest will the football be attractive under pelegrini

Yes... our defensive record may suffer but we'll probably score more goals and generally be more entertaining than we have been. Pellegrini hates defensive football, his teams are well organised and press but we're unlikely to see much defending 2-1 leads with 10 man defences.

i hope so, i want too see us playing the attractive football that we did last season, a high tempo, get in some flair players and i think we can win the league again.

As mentioned earlier the Russ Abbott boys tweeted

"just had another look at pellegrini's "glittering managerial career" on Wikipedia. rather dig up alan ball & put him back in charge"

Pro Mancini is one thing but this is just fucking embarrassing

blink922 said:
Bobcat44 said:

That is all.

Even though the club that currently employs him has a match in a few hours? Okay.
are we sure a peregrine falcon hasn`t just landed on the roof of terminal 3??

57 years old you say?

ok.....shall we keep this one mods???

The problems started last summer, when Mancini was courting other teams, one of them Monaco. I can't imagine the owners and board reacted to that well at all. The club are well within their rights to look at other prospective managers after knowing that. Mancini has been criticising certain people within (Marwood, the biggest target) for the summer transfers, and his rant yesterday was the final straw, even though I think they had decided way before then. You can probably get away with having a few pops, if you're delivering on the pitch, but if you're not then you're on thin ice. The way this has been handled could have been done better, but to make out Mancini is completely innocent in this, is wrong. We've gone backwards this season, and he's taken some of his anger out at people higher up, bad combination.

Stop the Chelsea comparisons. Mancini was the first manager the owners appointed. Hughes, who wasn't their man, was given a chance. They could have sacked him after the West Brom defeat which put us in the relegation zone, after the 3-0 home defeat in the FA Cup to Notts Forest, or at the end of the season (after finishing lower than the previous one, with loads more money spent) and getting their man, but they didn't. Mancini has been here 3 and a half years, after Ferguson, Wenger, Moyes, Pulis, and Martinez, he's the sixth longest serving manager in the League.

Andouble said:
Bones_92 said:
ugh.

This is the 2nd manager hired under the Sheikh regime and he took over nearly 5 years ago.

Mancini is surely the one and only Manager hired after the takeover..so far that is of course

Andouble said:
Bones_92 said:
ugh.

This is the 2nd manager hired under the Sheikh regime and he took over nearly 5 years ago.

Sacking a manager who has give us our best years since the Mercer era just because he failed to win the league is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.