Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balti said:
Mayor West said:
It beggars belief, no matter how many times Pellegrini's excellent managerial record is quoted, still, STILL the same old poster continue to completely ignore it.

Here you go:

Honours as a manager:

Universidad Católica Copa Interamericana (1): 1994
Copa Chile (1): 1995
LDU Quito Serie A (1): 1998–99
San Lorenzo Primera División (1): 2000–01
Copa Mercosur (1): 2001
River Plate Primera División (1): 2002–03
Villarreal UEFA Intertoto Cup (1): 2004

Hard to ignore eh ;-)

Just for completeness, here's the record for the guy taking over the "biggest" team in the world ...

Football League Second Division (1): 1999–2000

If pellegrini or whoever takes over they are going to have to hit the ground running very fast. Any sort of of stuttering start, poor performances will be pounced upon by the media who will act in their normal extremely.hypocritical way and start to criticise the club for sacking a successful manager.

Mancini routers scrabbling to support the new manager and maybe mancini inners just waiting to say I told you so. This could seriously cause some long lasting damage if it doesn't work
And then of course you have the players.....dome maybe loyal to mancini, especially the ones who he brought in......

I will support whatever the club decide but the 2 spanniards will get a lot of criticism and rightly so if this goes wrong
Pellegrini may be tactically good etc bit the prem is a tough league and lots of good managers have come here and failed

Look at avb....poor at Chelsea, doing very well at spurs. I think this shows its not a case of just how good a manager is but whether he fits into the club...mancini did before the 2 spanniards turned up....now he doesn't....let's hope pellegrini or whoever does or this could cause a huge setback when we could be taking advantage of changing times at utd, and Chelsea in.particular.<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 6:33 pm --<br /><br />If pellegrini or whoever takes over they are going to have to hit the ground running very fast. Any sort of of stuttering start, poor performances will be pounced upon by the media who will act in their normal extremely.hypocritical way and start to criticise the club for sacking a successful manager.

Mancini routers scrabbling to support the new manager and maybe mancini inners just waiting to say I told you so. This could seriously cause some long lasting damage if it doesn't work
And then of course you have the players.....dome maybe loyal to mancini, especially the ones who he brought in......

I will support whatever the club decide but the 2 spanniards will get a lot of criticism and rightly so if this goes wrong
Pellegrini may be tactically good etc bit the prem is a tough league and lots of good managers have come here and failed

Look at avb....poor at Chelsea, doing very well at spurs. I think this shows its not a case of just how good a manager is but whether he fits into the club...mancini did before the 2 spanniards turned up....now he doesn't....let's hope pellegrini or whoever does or this could cause a huge setback when we could be taking advantage of changing times at utd, and Chelsea in.particular.

Lancet Fluke said:
pudge said:
Lancet Fluke said:
so one manager out of how many? And he had won the title twice in those three seasons hadn't he? I don't think sacking Mancini makes us much like Chelsea really.
Their manager merry go round started after Mourinho left, who was there for 3 seasons.

We are apparently getting rid of Mancini after 3 seasons, arguably our most successful 3 seasons.

Their revolving door started somewhere.

Also I'm pretty sure you asked the question thinking the answer was none..
I know you won't believe me but I genuinely didn't know how many had been manager for over three years, I wasn't sure about mourinho or ancelotti. My point was they sack managers all the time, god knows what the average length of stay is there under abramovich. Whereas our owners strike me as being entirely reasonable. They've given Mancini a three and a half year crack at it and they gave Hughes 18 months even though he was out of his depth and not their man. To compare them to abramovich is insulting quite frankly.
But what if Pellegrini doesn't win anything next year?

A precedent, by the board, has been set.

C.bell8 said:
The club have done nothing to quell these rumours all week, if truth been know it's has been on and off for most of the season. If RM was going then we should have tried to go for Pep with Jurgen Klopp as a 2nd choice. I just hope that if these rumours are true the board does know what it is doing. What happens if we fail next season with a new man in charge do we then become like |Chelsea and sack him and end up with a new manager every few months. RM should be backed at least for the 1st part of next season and if continue to play the way we're playing now then yes it will be time for him to go.

it is time RM got back to what has worked for us in the past and that is 4-1-3-2. It worked well when we won the cup in 2011 and worked even better when we won the league last season. So perhaps the only mistake that RM has made this season, is to in some way force the players to play a different formation with which they have struggled to adapt to all season. It maybe that because we have played if truth be know bloody awful all season, if the players really want RM to stay then they should have performed better all season.

You may have hit the nail on the head there - dont think the players wanted to play for him anymore and it has translated itself onto the pitch - yesterday was the prime example of that. We need to upgrade whoever that maybe - would p**s myself if Pelli is a smokescreen for you know who?

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
We are the laughing stock of the league once again.

This should be a weekend were we should be celebrating another trophy and waving goodbye to Fergie with smiley faces and preparing for next season...

But instead we are saying goodbye to our own manager instead who gave us three trophies in three years (charity shield included) and has delivered success to us at long last.

I can't help but ask myself what the f**k is happening?! Throwing it all away again ...

You think this is bad? Imagine being a Barcelona fan in 2008. Your owners sack Rijkaard, who won more than Mancini. Then they turn down Mourinho, yes Mourinho, to appoint a U21 coach.

The bluemoon servers would be in meltdown for 2 months.

But it worked out, didn't it?

xenon_ said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
samharris said:
blimey..youre easily pleased.. ;)

i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

Haha, I get it now! Geez, I'm dumb.

Ha Ha.. cheers fella.. ;)

If Mancini is officially sacked tomorrow on the one year anniversary, that would be a serious kick in the balls. He should be allowed to see out the season and get a proper send-off against Norwich.

Blue Haze said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
We are the laughing stock of the league once again.

This should be a weekend were we should be celebrating another trophy and waving goodbye to Fergie with smiley faces and preparing for next season...

But instead we are saying goodbye to our own manager instead who gave us three trophies in three years (charity shield included) and has delivered success to us at long last.

I can't help but ask myself what the f**k is happening?! Throwing it all away again ...

You think this is bad? Imagine being a Barcelona fan in 2008. Your owners sack Rijkaard, who won more than Mancini. Then they turn down Mourinho, yes Mourinho, to appoint a U21 coach.

The bluemoon servers would be in meltdown for 2 months.

But it worked out, didn't it?

Only 2 months!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.