Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoned Rose said:
Emotions aside this is the correct decision.

We have gone backwards in the prem, gone backwards in the CL and were beaten by a bottom 3 side in a cup final yesterday.

As well as this decline in results there has also been a marked decline in performances and overall 'atmosphere' and it has looked on several occasions as though Bob had 'lost' the players

What this does show, without doubt, is that the guys running the club are serious and won't fuck about or be emotional in their quest for greatness for MCFC. Pretty fucking ruthless and decisive by the looks of it. I dig that.

Roberto Mancini will always be a legend in my eyes. He brought me glory I'd completely written off and he made my club Champions. Forza Mancini, thank you for the memories and best of luck son.

Yes those who run the club treat successful managers as totally dispensable but choose to employee a load of invisible halfwits when it comes to the media relations side of things. Good luck Pellegrini. The frenzied media here will be all over you like a plague of locusts as soon as your arse hits the manager's chair so don't expect any tosser at the club to back you. You'll be cannon fodder from Day 1 so bring a bullet-proof vest when you come. You'll need it.

The perfect fumble said:
Vienna_70 said:
Marvin said:
Utd lifting the trophy at OT, and tomorrow they parade it around Manchester.

And we're firing a manager and scrabbling around for a replacement. That's the latest.

If, as has been reported, Pellegrini has been appointed, we're hardly scrabbling around for a replacement, are we?

I predict the name of his replacement will end in an I an O or possibly a Z.

Wizard of OZ ??

Who will miss who the most

The RAGs Fergie or

Us Mancini

IMO

It will be the RAGs

Don't like the way it's come out but not getting hysterical with this

We move on.

Now for another bit of Jelly and ice cream before a bounce on the bouncy castle.

It beggars belief, no matter how many times Pellegrini's excellent managerial record is quoted, still, STILL the same old poster continue to completely ignore it.

Here you go:

Honours as a manager:

Universidad Católica Copa Interamericana (1): 1994
Copa Chile (1): 1995
LDU Quito Serie A (1): 1998–99
San Lorenzo Primera División (1): 2000–01
Copa Mercosur (1): 2001
River Plate Primera División (1): 2002–03
Villarreal UEFA Intertoto Cup (1): 2004

Hard to ignore eh ;-)

But. Nothing for 9 years???

Vienna_70 said:
Jaques said:
woodieMCFC said:
Stability is whats needed, When Pellegrini comes, I hope he stays longer than Mancini. I don't want city to be another chelsea!

I hope Jupp Heynckes arrive (he is free) and not Pellegrini.

Jupp Heynckes is 68 and about to retire!
No, it is Roumenigge and Bayern wish that he retire. Still he don't know what shell he do after Bayern, so perhaps that is a chance to get him.

Blue Haze said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
We are the laughing stock of the league once again.

This should be a weekend were we should be celebrating another trophy and waving goodbye to Fergie with smiley faces and preparing for next season...

But instead we are saying goodbye to our own manager instead who gave us three trophies in three years (charity shield included) and has delivered success to us at long last.

I can't help but ask myself what the f**k is happening?! Throwing it all away again ...

You think this is bad? Imagine being a Barcelona fan in 2008. Your owners sack Rijkaard, who won more than Mancini. Then they turn down Mourinho, yes Mourinho, to appoint a U21 coach.

The bluemoon servers would be in meltdown for 2 months.

But it worked out, didn't it?

I hope it turns out to be a similar story. But living in Dublin where each of your neighbours are glory hunters .. it doesn't go down too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.