Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
willy eckerslike said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
rickmcfc said:
Brilliant post. And the scum have Moyes as manager. Next season could have been epic if Mancini had of been backed in the summer and given another year. This is the second huge fuck up from our owners in less than 10 months. The first one was not backing Mancini in the summer.
If it wasn't for the owners you wouldn't of celebrated fuck all for the last 2 seasons I will pick them over Mancini every day

Well said!

Our owners are indeed great and as has been rightly pointed out, without them we would have won nothing. However, if those who make decisions on their behalf (I doubt the Sheikh dirty's his hands with day to day issues such as to who the manager should be), decide to blow apart the work that has been done so far, we shouldn't necessarily applaud it. Instability puts us back at least another year, maybe longer. In my view, this is a bad day for the club.

blue for life said:
markbmcfc said:
A PA has been fired by the look of it.

Looks like a whole restructuring is happening from top to bottom.

Source?

The PA, via twitter.

Not putting anything else on here, i'm sure others have seen it, but these people have families and don't want their names on Internet forums.

It does seem relevant to the topic at hand in my personal opinion and for that reason I've posted the above but I'm not posting anything about the individual.

pudge said:
Lancet Fluke said:
pudge said:
Their manager merry go round started after Mourinho left, who was there for 3 seasons.

We are apparently getting rid of Mancini after 3 seasons, arguably our most successful 3 seasons.

Their revolving door started somewhere.

Also I'm pretty sure you asked the question thinking the answer was none..
I know you won't believe me but I genuinely didn't know how many had been manager for over three years, I wasn't sure about mourinho or ancelotti. My point was they sack managers all the time, god knows what the average length of stay is there under abramovich. Whereas our owners strike me as being entirely reasonable. They've given Mancini a three and a half year crack at it and they gave Hughes 18 months even though he was out of his depth and not their man. To compare them to abramovich is insulting quite frankly.
But what if Pellegrini doesn't win anything next year?

A precedent, by the board, has been set.

he's only won the intertoto in europe and that was a decade ago

and he's 60 this year

inspiring it is not

markbmcfc said:
blue for life said:
markbmcfc said:
A PA has been fired by the look of it.

Looks like a whole restructuring is happening from top to bottom.

Source?

The PA, via twitter.

Not putting anything else on here, i'm sure others have seen it, but these people have families and don't want their names on Internet forums.

It does seem relevant to the topic at hand in my personal opinion and for that reason I've posted the above but I'm not posting anything about the individual.

Sorry you mean a PA at the club and like sacked today?

Hung said:
willy eckerslike said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
If it wasn't for the owners you wouldn't of celebrated fuck all for the last 2 seasons I will pick them over Mancini every day

Well said!

Our owners are indeed great and as has been rightly pointed out, without them we would have won nothing. However, if those who make decisions on their behalf (I doubt the Sheikh dirty's his hands with day to day issues such as to who the manager should be), decide to blow apart the work that has been done so far, we shouldn't necessarily applaud it. Instability puts us back at least another year, maybe longer. In my view, this is a bad day for the club.

The 'work' wasn't being done though.it had stagnated. Why can't you see that?

LoveCity said:
If Mancini is officially sacked tomorrow on the one year anniversary, that would be a serious kick in the balls. He should be allowed to see out the season and get a proper send-off against Norwich.

He's copping for it on Tuesday by all accounts

Hopefully Pelli gives some of our players a kick up the ass! Right now they're not even going through the motions.

pudge said:
Lancet Fluke said:
pudge said:
Their manager merry go round started after Mourinho left, who was there for 3 seasons.

We are apparently getting rid of Mancini after 3 seasons, arguably our most successful 3 seasons.

Their revolving door started somewhere.

Also I'm pretty sure you asked the question thinking the answer was none..
I know you won't believe me but I genuinely didn't know how many had been manager for over three years, I wasn't sure about mourinho or ancelotti. My point was they sack managers all the time, god knows what the average length of stay is there under abramovich. Whereas our owners strike me as being entirely reasonable. They've given Mancini a three and a half year crack at it and they gave Hughes 18 months even though he was out of his depth and not their man. To compare them to abramovich is insulting quite frankly.
But what if Pellegrini doesn't win anything next year?

A precedent, by the board, has been set.

No, it hasn't. This is really something that needs a sticky at the top of the forum. They are judging performances, not just results. The same thing they did with Rijkaard. If we perform really well but miss out on trophies through some other means, he will be judged to have done a good job and won't get the sack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.