Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is gone before tuesday, who do we think will take charge? Kidd or Platt? or if they go too maybe Vieira?

LoveCity said:
If Mancini is officially sacked tomorrow on the one year anniversary, that would be a serious kick in the balls. He should be allowed to see out the season and get a proper send-off against Norwich.

Nah mate, it's bad to let this continue now. I'd be astonished if he's on the touchline come Tuesday. It may well be that we are waiting until after Malaga's game tonight before an announcement.

Sacking Mancini for Pellgrini is a fucking awful decision. I am absolutely gutted Mancini is going and would love him to stay, especially to give us the advantage of stability while the Rags and Chelsea change manager. Instead, we fuck it up and take a step backwards by hiring a manager who isn't fit to clean Mancini's shoes. I could at least understand it if it was for a manager who would probably do better like Mourinho but it's not. Personally, I would take Laudrup to be honest over Pellegrini - knows the Premier League, good manager, got the reputation from his playing days, big enough ego to manage the team and plays good football plus he's suave as fuck like Mancini! Certainly think he would be a much better risk than Pellegrini.

Forza Mancini!

ideally mancini will be given time and a transfer window to change things becouse his slow build up ,and take teves off ,and push yaya up has become all to predictable,

blue for life said:
markbmcfc said:
blue for life said:

The PA, via twitter.

Not putting anything else on here, i'm sure others have seen it, but these people have families and don't want their names on Internet forums.

It does seem relevant to the topic at hand in my personal opinion and for that reason I've posted the above but I'm not posting anything about the individual.

Sorry you mean a PA at the club and like sacked today?

Yes mate.

Could be coincidence...but that doesn't seem likely does it.

Is there any chance we could hijack pep guardiola before he starts his job at bayern or is that illegal?

adrianr said:
pudge said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I know you won't believe me but I genuinely didn't know how many had been manager for over three years, I wasn't sure about mourinho or ancelotti. My point was they sack managers all the time, god knows what the average length of stay is there under abramovich. Whereas our owners strike me as being entirely reasonable. They've given Mancini a three and a half year crack at it and they gave Hughes 18 months even though he was out of his depth and not their man. To compare them to abramovich is insulting quite frankly.
But what if Pellegrini doesn't win anything next year?

A precedent, by the board, has been set.

No, it hasn't. This is really something that needs a sticky at the top of the forum. They are judging performances, not just results. The same thing they did with Rijkaard. If we perform really well but miss out on trophies through some other means, he will be judged to have done a good job and won't get the sack.
Season by season review then?

That's even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.