Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue for life said:
MSP said:
I'm glad Mancini is gone but it's really astonishing if he wouldn't be in charge in last 2 games of the season. That would be pretty pathetic.

Can you imagine the media circus with that at Reading on Tuesday - in this case better he leaves quietly with a press release thanking the fans for a memorable 3 years - we can give him an ovation when he returns one day in the Champs League with whoever.

I am sure Kiddo can cope with 2 games - we only need 1 point.

Announcing his department and appointment of new manager would be OK but there's really no point of him not being in charge in next two games.

Very pissed off and feel let down by the club that this was out before the game and the manner it continues today. This sort of thing shouldn't be out before a cup final and I feel greatly sorry for the butchering Bobby has received from the media, he should have the club fully behind him and not stabbing him in the back. This shouldn't even of been discussed until at least the season was over. I'm absolutely gobsmacked and sickened by the way he has been treated after giving me as a fan, one of the best moments to remember a year ago. Disgusted just isn't the word for how I feel about the club I love right now. Shocking. And on the day the rags lift the title we are made into a joke, awful.

Thanks for the past 3 years Bobby.
But the hierarchy have decided we move on, I'm a city fan 1st & foremost so let's move on.

freewheelinfranklin said:
Hopefully someone with some knowledge of Spanish football can shed some light on this for me...

Were our 2 Spanish Exec's in power at Barca during the period prior to them becoming successful or is it acknowledged that they were part of the solution to the problems there during the Ryjkard era? If I remember right Barca were all over the place...

I'm worried that these 2 guys have brought the political nonsense with them...

It seems to me that things really have been going downhill since they arrived.

The undermining of RM started almost straight away.

I've got nothing but respect for our owners but I'm a bit worried by the 2 spaniards...

I think they came in when Barca were in all kinds of trouble financially/on the pitch... It took then a year or two to sort things out and they then won the league and then champions league the year after in 2006 I think.. Things then went very well, before Rossell took over from Laporta and theyboth left the club.

Not doubting pellegrini ad I.know little about him but is there any reason why we aren't looking at any one else when there are other candidates out there???????

I'm really disappointed with the clubs decision, saying that Like every manager of Manchester City I will give him my full support, only worry is his record as in winning trophies its Toss up really who has the best record Moyse or Pellegrini only thing Pellegrini has on Moyse is his European experience..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.