Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancet Fluke said:
pudge said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I know you won't believe me but I genuinely didn't know how many had been manager for over three years, I wasn't sure about mourinho or ancelotti. My point was they sack managers all the time, god knows what the average length of stay is there under abramovich. Whereas our owners strike me as being entirely reasonable. They've given Mancini a three and a half year crack at it and they gave Hughes 18 months even though he was out of his depth and not their man. To compare them to abramovich is insulting quite frankly.
But what if Pellegrini doesn't win anything next year?

A precedent, by the board, has been set.
they haven't set that precedent at all though that is just your assumption. There could be any number of reasons why Mancini is going. It could be more about consistently huge underperformance of players as opposed to merely not winning a trophy. It could be that he has pissed off the people who own or run the club. It could be that the people who run the club have seen stuff behind the scenes with his relationship with the players and thought it needed addressing. Who knows? We have no idea what precedent has been set by the owners because we don't know exactly why they are sacking him.
Nobody knows what's going on, so nobody's assumption holds more weight than another's.

To disregard any, out if sight and out of mind isn't right though.

mancmackem said:
Blue Haze said:
Mayor West said:
If he is gone before tuesday, who do we think will take charge? Kidd or Platt? or if they go too maybe Vieira?

I'll be sick if Kidd goes. He should stay and remain a figure of continuity.

Again, I thought Kidd was retiring at the end of this season anyway.

Ah, alright. Too bad, he seemed really loved by everyone at the club. Hope he reconsiders.

Mancini wanted to improve on last season's squad. Just because they won the league didn't mean that they were all invincible and the best at their jobs.

This is only the same, Mancini has perhaps taken us as far as HE can, but not as far as WE can. He got the monkey of a trophy off our backs, and got us into the CL 3 times...but maybe that is all he can do, and cannot take us to the next level (as it were...a horrible cliche).

Time for someone else? Perhaps, but the rags and Chelsea will also have new men at the helm, so now is as good a time as any IMO.

bluelol said:
mackenzie said:
Hung said:
Our owners are indeed great and as has been rightly pointed out, without them we would have won nothing. However, if those who make decisions on their behalf (I doubt the Sheikh dirty's his hands with day to day issues such as to who the manager should be), decide to blow apart the work that has been done so far, we shouldn't necessarily applaud it. Instability puts us back at least another year, maybe longer. In my view, this is a bad day for the club.

The 'work' wasn't being done though.it had stagnated. Why can't you see that?

I happen to agree with this but I still feel like shit about the situation.

Me too. I loved Mancini and it has been handled badly. Would have much preferred a mutual agreement to have parted at the end of the season.
Would have given the vermin media less to talk about.

Still nothing official !
Are the Club allowing the pressure to build so Bobby jumps before he's pushed ?
Save 20m in severance pay with 5 years to run on his contract.
If so what a cunts trick because this speculation has affected the preparation of the Final IMO

As usual BM is in typical meltdown. What the fans need to realize is that all the protests they can write on here will not change what has already been set in motion. Are you Mancini fans or Man City fans? You say you fear becoming like Chelsea, but all I see are fans booing Pelligrini before he's even been confirmed as manager. What will be the atmosphere be like at games? Will you back your team or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.