Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Anyone slightly anticipating the excitement a new manager brings?

If it's happened/happening, which is what we are being lead to believe, anyone curious about what Pellegrini will do with the playing staff?

Indeed - another bonus - 'outing' David Platt..............still no idea what he does/did.

The instability can't be useful. The last thing we need is for the team to fuck up the two remaining games and lose the automatic CL qualification.

Mayor West said:
Pigeonho said:
Anyone slightly anticipating the excitement a new manager brings?

If it's happened/happening, which is what we are being lead to believe, anyone curious about what Pellegrini will do with the playing staff?

The sensible ones are. Big money being spent this summer on players to play a hell of a lot more exciting football than Mancini.

if the lizard(like that) is appointed then you can bet your bottom dollar the barca 2 will get plenty of quality in to justify mancinis termination.

if mancini stays then you can bet your bottom dollar thebarca2 will get plenty of quality in to justify his staying.

win win for us whinging fans :)

peoffrey said:
kippaxwarrior said:
fergal_oc said:
Talksport say bobby's negotiating his settlement at the Etihad right now.

Sad day.

Well SSN are outside the team hotel in LONDON and say bobby is there with the team

I read something saying Mancini left the Hotel in a Taxi and didn't come back.

No no no, he left with Txiki.

I like Bobby and will always appriciate what he has helped City achieve, but I bet I'm not the only one he has left scraching my head at some of the decisions he's made this season from slating Marwood at every opportunity, criticising certain players when really it should of been kept In House.
How many times have said "oh fuck not 3 at the back" or "Tevez coming off WTF"

Having said all that if it were my choice he would stay but I said that she. Hughes was sacked so I know shit!
One thing is for sure who ever we choose be will be be a better choice than the one Ferigie has just picked to make himself look even better.

Next season will be epic I can see it being a scrap with AFC promising to spend and Mou going back to Chavs, if Liverpool add 2 or 3 players and spurs keep bale Moyes will need to hit the ground running along with our new man should we dispose of Bobby.

Summer will be interesting I hope With lots of power wanking in the transfer forum.

I'm With Stupid said:
The instability can't be useful. The last thing we need is for the team to fuck up the two remaining games and lose the automatic CL qualification.

Er, we've already secured it. Do keep up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.