Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
I will have nothing other than vile bitter hatred towards the board, and the new blokes in particular, if they get rid of Mancini now and don't give him a proper send off.

Horrible 2 faced, survey spreading wankers
Grow up FFS

I thought the same Duc but its like a kindergarten in here and I'm getting fed up firefighting

"I categorically deny that I am the new Manchester City coach.
"I have an agreement with Malaga not to talk to anyone and nothing has been agreed with any other outfit."
"Nothing has been signed and no agreement reached. I've been fortunate enough, and very proud, that every year the big clubs are interested in me.
"I hope the future of this club will become somewhat clearer in the next few days."

Doesn't sound like he's coming to me.

Gary James said:
rowarta said:
for those that attended the Gary James evening at the Roundhouse and saw the way Mercer was treated when he was sacked, this'll make another interesting chapter in the 2045 edition of Gary's film night

True! Mercer resigned when he felt he had no choice but to go. I totally blame those that launched a takeover of the club just after we'd won 2 major trophies in one season the 5 people who launched that were Joe Smith, Ian Niven, Chris Muir, Michael Horwich & Simon Cussins. They killed off our period of dominance. I hope this time we haven't already pressed the self-destruct button. Typical City!

Regardless of what happens to the manager it is important the club acts quickly to ensure the negativity that landed around us on Saturday morning just before one of our most important games quickly disappears.

Gary, City are getting a rough ride on this one.

Barcelona leaked this to the Spanish press on Friday, they knew exactly what they were doing.

They wanted Pellegrini and have seemingly been beaten to the punch.

Pellegrini has now denied it, why couldn't we do exactly the same thing, and before Cup Final day?

Jimfv1 said:
Pigeonho said:
Jimfv1 said:
Lou Macari has come out with exactly the same statement on Talkshite, but we all know how thick (ex)-footballers are.

I think Klopp would have been the better option for us, but if it's to be short term (i.e. two years or so) then Pellegrini would be a good choice. I do like how Martinez, Poccochino(?) and Laudrup have all organised their teams against us though.

Can't believe how the press are burying the Rooney transfer request either ?
Why would Klopp move here?

Difficult to get, true, but if it's true he is fed up with his best players being sold every season, then why not ?

We need a manger for the long term, I know Klopp is flavour of the month this season, but he is young and his ideas in training, etc. are new and fresh. That ball shooting kit they have at Dortmund is revolutionary !

What's this ball shooting kit? I have a very long list of folk I want to shoot in the balls. Can I get one on Amazon?

[\quote] We need a manger for the long term, I know Klopp is flavour of the month this season, but he is young and his ideas in training, etc. are new and fresh. [/quote]

We have a Manager for the long term, Roberto Mancini, he signed a 5 year contract, isn't that long term?

Marvin said:
"I categorically deny that I am the new Manchester City coach.
"I have an agreement with Malaga not to talk to anyone and nothing has been agreed with any other outfit."
"Nothing has been signed and no agreement reached. I've been fortunate enough, and very proud, that every year the big clubs are interested in me.
"I hope the future of this club will become somewhat clearer in the next few days."

Doesn't sound like he's coming to me.

To be honest I'd be surprised if he said anything other than what he has, its just general protocol in this situation. There are too many newspaper reports and whatnot for him not to be the next manager imo

Gary James said:
rowarta said:
for those that attended the Gary James evening at the Roundhouse and saw the way Mercer was treated when he was sacked, this'll make another interesting chapter in the 2045 edition of Gary's film night

True! Mercer resigned when he felt he had no choice but to go. I totally blame those that launched a takeover of the club just after we'd won 2 major trophies in one season the 5 people who launched that were Joe Smith, Ian Niven, Chris Muir, Michael Horwich & Simon Cussins. They killed off our period of dominance. I hope this time we haven't already pressed the self-destruct button. Typical City!

Regardless of what happens to the manager it is important the club acts quickly to ensure the negativity that landed around us on Saturday morning just before one of our most important games quickly disappears.

Pffft.....what do you know!!!! ;)

TimmyP said:
Brian Kidd to be in charge for final two games of the season (Rumour)
Should really give the fans a proper chance to formerly thank Mancini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.