Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our youth players on twitter called gaby just said the words mancini gone make of that what you will

oddjob said:
Ok ,why don't the city fans stand and be counted , fan of mancini or not why not, show the Spaniards and the Saudis we don't work this way in England and respect their loyal supporters, if mancini goes before Sunday after the way he has been treated boycott Sundays last home match of the season. that should give the press something to write about
oddjob
Hello raggy

beefyblue said:
Pellegrini has now denied it, why couldn't we do exactly the same thing, and before Cup Final day?

He hasn't denied that he will come to City, only that he hasn't signed anything yet.

If we are about to replace Mancini, we can't really deny it & why should we ?

We don't make a statement every time the press start a rumour, even if it is true.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Fans now suggesting other names rather than Pellegrini are missing the point a little.

This is not a snap decision. It has been weighed over a period time, to reach a proper conclusion.

That includes who the new manager was already going to be.

Unless Pellegrini now does a massive U-turn and goes to Barcelona, this is only heading one direction.

So when you posted earlier that Barca had beaten us to the punch you were simply referring to leaking the story, not that they've snapped Pellegrini from under us?

beefyblue said:
Pellegrini has now denied it, why couldn't we do exactly the same thing, and before Cup Final day?

We didn't even have to deny it.......something along the lines of RM is still under contract to Manchester city....we will sit down and have a review at the end of the season and from there decide the direction of the club. At the present moment we can confirm that no other manager has been signed or agreed to replace RM.

SIMPLES* and Im not in PR

One thing I've not seen on these forums yet is anyone comment on the fact that City's publicity is in complete lock-down at the moment (although easy to miss with all the posts). No website update since yesterday 8am, and nothing on Twitter.

Either an announcement is due, or they've all been sacked.

Anyway, it's not all bad - it's gonna p*ss down during the rag parade.

BillyShears said:
blueinsa said:
Marvin said:
"I categorically deny that I am the new Manchester City coach.
"I have an agreement with Malaga not to talk to anyone and nothing has been agreed with any other outfit."
"Nothing has been signed and no agreement reached. I've been fortunate enough, and very proud, that every year the big clubs are interested in me.
"I hope the future of this club will become somewhat clearer in the next few days."

Doesn't sound like he's coming to me.

Do you expect him to openly admit it?

What planet do some people live on?

I think there's been a shift in MP's comments too in the last 7 days. We'll now soon enough how serious Barcelona are about him, but if they do go gung ho to get him to replace Vilanova then City will have some thinking to do. I'd love to know who else was on their list of potential replacements for Mancini.

Welcome back billy lad.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Marvin said:
"I categorically deny that I am the new Manchester City coach.
"I have an agreement with Malaga not to talk to anyone and nothing has been agreed with any other outfit."
"Nothing has been signed and no agreement reached. I've been fortunate enough, and very proud, that every year the big clubs are interested in me.
"I hope the future of this club will become somewhat clearer in the next few days."

Doesn't sound like he's coming to me.

To be honest I'd be surprised if he said anything other than what he has, its just general protocol in this situation. There are too many newspaper reports and whatnot for him not to be the next manager imo
All copying each other. We've been negotiating to replace Mancini. We could easily end up with no manager in place. It couldn't possible have been handled worse

So I can see City reaching a compromise with Mancini which will burst apart at the seams the minute there's a bad result next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.