Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
mansour's tow ropes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I will have nothing other than vile bitter hatred towards the board, and the new blokes in particular, if they get rid of Mancini now and don't give him a proper send off.

Horrible 2 faced, survey spreading wankers

Neither Txiki or Ferran are members of the board.

really? well whatever their role/job description and objectives, I am yet to see them do anything of note.

Ferran is the CEO
Txiki is the Director of Football

So Txiki heads up football operations and scouting/recruitment
Ferran heads up growth of the club

Ferran is already bringing in lots of non Abu Dhabi based sponsorship, which we need with FFP looming

And Txiki cannot really be judged until September 1st

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It would seem Bobby isn't so naive after all.

Major talk in France Monaco already have a provisional agreement with him.

I'm pretty sure it was Monaco who came knocking before, or have I confused it with that Russia stuff?

Seems a lot of bluffing from both sides going on.

Does Falcao know? ;)

Mancini is doing exactly what City have been doing - looking after No.1.

Mancini has been playing to the gallery for far too long, he has used the fans' backing to play games against the executives of the club.

My own admiration for him has slowly eroded over the last 12 months simply because of the political games he has played.

He is now playing the martyr in terms of what package he can exit with.

City now need to be decisive about this and pull the trigger today.

Mancini wants that final bow moment.

I agree, it is time for him to go.

The longer this gets dragged on the worse it gets.

If he does go, who will they put in charge for the last two games?

Marvin said:
"I categorically deny that I am the new Manchester City coach.
"I have an agreement with Malaga not to talk to anyone and nothing has been agreed with any other outfit."
"Nothing has been signed and no agreement reached. I've been fortunate enough, and very proud, that every year the big clubs are interested in me.
"I hope the future of this club will become somewhat clearer in the next few days."

Doesn't sound like he's coming to me.

Do you expect him to openly admit it?

What planet do some people live on?

Ducado said:
I will have nothing other than vile bitter hatred towards the board, and the new blokes in particular, if they get rid of Mancini now and don't give him a proper send off.

Horrible 2 faced, survey spreading wankers
Grow up FFS

Exactly, we have the best owners in World football. Without them we wouldn't even have had the chance to sack a manager of Mancini's ability!

Fans now suggesting other names rather than Pellegrini are missing the point a little.

This is not a snap decision. It has been weighed over a period time, to reach a proper conclusion.

That includes who the new manager was already going to be.

Unless Pellegrini now does a massive U-turn and goes to Barcelona, this is only heading one direction.

tonea2003 said:
Pigeonho said:
Jimfv1 said:
Lou Macari has come out with exactly the same statement on Talkshite, but we all know how thick (ex)-footballers are.

I think Klopp would have been the better option for us, but if it's to be short term (i.e. two years or so) then Pellegrini would be a good choice. I do like how Martinez, Poccochino(?) and Laudrup have all organised their teams against us though.

Can't believe how the press are burying the Rooney transfer request either ?
Why would Klopp move here?

spondolicks

Klopp said months ago that he did not need money, he "has enough for three meals a day"

He also said he will see out his contract with Dortmund....... he has been loyal so far

<a class="postlink" href="http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1417338/borussia-dortmund-manager-jurgen-klopp-commits-his-future?cc=5901" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/14173 ... re?cc=5901</a>

blueinsa said:
Marvin said:
"I categorically deny that I am the new Manchester City coach.
"I have an agreement with Malaga not to talk to anyone and nothing has been agreed with any other outfit."
"Nothing has been signed and no agreement reached. I've been fortunate enough, and very proud, that every year the big clubs are interested in me.
"I hope the future of this club will become somewhat clearer in the next few days."

Doesn't sound like he's coming to me.

Do you expect him to openly admit it?

What planet do some people live on?

I think there's been a shift in MP's comments too in the last 7 days. We'll now soon enough how serious Barcelona are about him, but if they do go gung ho to get him to replace Vilanova then City will have some thinking to do. I'd love to know who else was on their list of potential replacements for Mancini.

Ok ,why don't the city fans stand and be counted , fan of mancini or not why not, show the Spaniards and the Saudis we don't work this way in England and respect their loyal supporters, if mancini goes before Sunday after the way he has been treated boycott Sundays last home match of the season. that should give the press something to write about
oddjob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.