Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
GXCity said:
Ducado said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
I will have nothing other than vile bitter hatred towards the board, and the new blokes in particular, if they get rid of Mancini now and don't give him a proper send off.

Horrible 2 faced, survey spreading wankers
Grow up FFS

Exactly, we have the best owners in World football. Without them we wouldn't even have had the chance to sack a manager of Mancini's ability!

as far as I'm aware we have one owner. And I'm not directing my anger at him (although he may well be just as responsible, probably is), its because everything was going well with the holy trinity of Mansour, Khaldoon and Mancini, now the Spaniards have come in and upset the applecart.

Perhaps this is best for the club's long term future but right now I am very disappointed in the handling of the matter

None of really knows what's going on behind the scenes so until I have any evidence to the contrary I put my trust in the owners. What they have done for this club is amazing, if they believe we need a different manager to move on then I back their judgement. I only hope that if Bobby goes that we get a chance to give him a good send off on Sunday - but even that requires goodwill on BOTH sides, Bobby is quite capable of going into a sulk. Let's see what he really thinks of the fans, as we have supported him throughout and have no control over whether he goes or not.

Ducado said:
I will have nothing other than vile bitter hatred towards the board, and the new blokes in particular, if they get rid of Mancini now and don't give him a proper send off.

Horrible 2 faced, survey spreading wankers
Grow up FFS

Something we can agree on.

oddjob said:
Ok ,why don't the city fans stand and be counted , fan of mancini or not why not, show the Spaniards and the Saudis we don't work this way in England and respect their loyal supporters, if mancini goes before Sunday after the way he has been treated boycott Sundays last home match of the season. that should give the press something to write about
oddjob

Raggy rag, sniff fucking sniff!

Saudi's you fucking pleb?

fuck me you lot are as thick as fucking pig shit!

Moyes......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I just hope we can keep a lid on this until the last game so we can all give Mancini a decent send off. It's a shame this has been played out as it has but deep down I am glad we are changing. I just don't think he had that little extra needed.

I would also hope the owners lay the law down to the players. If they have been responsible for any of what has gone on here, they also need to be shipped out. I couldn't give a toss who they are. They are not bigger than this club.

It's time for us to move on blues and thank Bobby for all he has done and look forward to the future

CTID :)

GXCity said:
Ducado said:
Grow up FFS

Exactly, we have the best owners in World football. Without them we wouldn't even have had the chance to sack a manager of Mancini's ability!

as far as I'm aware we have one owner. And I'm not directing my anger at him (although he may well be just as responsible, probably is), its because everything was going well with the holy trinity of Mansour, Khaldoon and Mancini, now the Spaniards have come in and upset the applecart.

Perhaps this is best for the club's long term future but right now I am very disappointed in the handling of the matter
The applecart was ruined when he threatened to walk after signing a new contract. City were well off the pace in the league and out the CL by the time the Spaniards came in. Everyone keeps trying to blame them but Mancini has tried to force 2 very powerful men in Khaldoon and Mansour to bend to his will. He has to remember he is just an employee he does not get what he wants because he threatens them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.