Mancini charged

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
tevezlaces said:
but a snarling, venomous EFC Gollum look-alike who was intent on matching the aggression.

Snarling and Venomous? - Fuck me thats funny. This needs to win some sort of forum prize for the most over the top reaction ever.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

You just can't write this stuff.......

The softly spoken Italian tip toed himself into the 20 ft tall Spitting Cobra's lair, when the softly spoken and nervous Italian pleaded for the ball back the Scottish spitting cobra's responded by not only sinking his fangs into the Italians head, but then proceeded to attack the Italians family, eating them whole one by one and then displaying their bloodied heads on spikes high over the city of Manchester Stadium.

The FA have charged the softly spoken Italian and sent a letter to the 20ft Scottish cobra to remind him about his future conduct !

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

I wait for the next installment about how we are hard done by, cheated and everyone else who isn't connected with MCFC is the devil and out to destroy us !!

Why are the Eviltons on here more interested than City than they are in their own sordid little club.

tevezblue said:
Snarling and Venomous? - Fuck me thats funny. This needs to win some sort of forum prize for the most over the top reaction ever.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

The softly spoken Italian tip toed himself into the 20 ft tall Spitting Cobra's lair, when the softly spoken and nervous Italian pleaded for the ball back the Scottish spitting cobra's responded by not only sinking his fangs into the Italians head, but then proceeded to attack the Italians family, eating them whole one by one and then displaying their bloodied heads on spikes high over the city of Manchester Stadium.

The FA have charged the softly spoken Italian and sent a letter to the 20ft Scottish cobra to remind him about his future conduct !

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

I wait for the next installment about how we are hard done by, cheated and everyone else who isn't connected with MCFC is the devil and out to destroy us !!
What the fuck are you on about?

Challenger1978 said:
Are city still using the multiball system we were using earlier on in the year ?. If so if Moyes was holding on to the ball would that of stopped another ball being thrown on to the pitch ? .

No that got stopped awhile ago because the other teams complained !! (seriously)

because everything about their club is classless,they are looking at city and are really thinking wish i was with them, they are totally obsessed about city?
Pam said:
Why are the Eviltons on here more interested than City than they are in their own sordid little club.

Multiball actually got outlawed after Everton under Moyes was using against (I think) the rags.

Everton went 1-0 up and cameras showed Everton official going around the ballboys shoving the spare balls into a bag

A shame as I thought it improved the game as a spectacle but you just can't trust some to play within the spirit of the game.

It was last used in the Pearce era by the way.

Why dont the f.a stop messing about & just ban us from wearing football boots, that should get them what they want.

Pam said:

Prolly cause they take it up the arse from the red dippers every year so they need us to take their minds off it.

bluemoonmatt said:
tevezblue said:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

What the fuck are you on about?

He is a rag!

tevezblue said:
Dear Mister tevezyellownandgreen,

Why do you keep saying "we"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.