Mancini charged

LoveCity said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Quote:
After the game Bellars shook Moye's hand, congratulated him, said his team were much better than ours, we have no unity, no togetherness and that we'd never have what they have whilst we have that **** in charge.

If this is true, I would transfer list him immediately. If any City fan disagrees with that notion then they are falling into the dangerous mentality of a player being bigger than the club. That is self-destructive behaviour at its finest. Let him go to Everton and play out what is left of his career in obscurity.

A bit simplistic - if his behaviour and feelings transferred onto the pitch and he couldn't be arsed then fair enough - but it doesn't - If there were 9 others with the mentality, fight, effort etc of him and Tevez we'd be battling for the title - not hoping for 4th whilst still not certain of the Europa.

I wouldn't go jumping to any conclusions, hopefully it's not true

No issues with Mancini being charged but there shouldn't be too much punishment

dw7 said:
sniff said:
i thought it was common knowlege that he did that, its been reported in a couple of papers and the dippers are all over it. the way i heard it was he wanted a move away, assume he would have to take a pay cut. But yeah good old Bellers

a fucking huge pay cut for some that can hardly play 2 games a week

yeah he would, but sitting behind the goal i saw given, toure(who is officialy dog shit by the way) and Kompany all having a go at each other throughout the game. From what i have seen he has a point about the unity, but from what i see most of those players will be gone next year.
Ireland, Bellamy, Either Barry or DeJong, Toure, Zabaleta, Komapny, richards. Mancini will get replacements for those positions, he hasnt got the players he need for his system. And the ones we have will be shipped out or bit part players

Andouble said:
moomba said:
Not embarrassed by any of it from what I've seen and read.

you don't find "After the game Bellars shook Moye's hand, congratulated him, said his team were much better than ours, we have no unity, no togetherness and that we'd never have what they have whilst we have that **** in charge" embarrassing?

How do you know this ? Do you take an ear trumpet to the match ?

tevezlaces said:
Pam said:
They are taking the piss out of us.

Bobby entered Moyes technical area which is a no no. It was all smiles afterwards but it pains me to say it but Bobby was the aggressor in this, all he can do is serve it and get on with the game.

All the name calling going on is just sad, was always going to happen.

Just a mo! Bobby enters the EFC technical area, he is the aggressor correct. Touchline ban, but he was met in the EFC technical area not with Nelson Mandela PeaceMaker, NobelPeacePrizeWinner, but a snarling, venomous EFC Gollum look-alike who was intent on matching the aggression. What exactly did the Scottish loon say in the verbal interchange, why didn't he just refer the matter to Howie Webb and ask him to make a note of the incursion into the technical area? Aggression was met with aggression and the FA have chosen in time honoured fashion to look at just one side of a spat. Doesn't the epithet 'typical' belong more to the FA these days than it does City?

LoveCity said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Quote:
After the game Bellars shook Moye's hand, congratulated him, said his team were much better than ours, we have no unity, no togetherness and that we'd never have what they have whilst we have that **** in charge.

If this is true, I would transfer list him immediately. If any City fan disagrees with that notion then they are falling into the dangerous mentality of a player being bigger than the club. That is self-destructive behaviour at its finest. Let him go to Everton and play out what is left of his career in obscurity.

I'd be amazed if that was the case. We all know that Bellamy can be a loose cannon at times - bollocking team-mates and stuff - but I doubt very much that he would side with the opposing team in such a drastic manner.

My guess is this is either a bit of mischief-making on Everton's part and nothing of the sort happened, or if it did happen then Bellamy was doing it in a sarcastic way rather than a serious way in response to Moyes' comments about team spirit prior to the match but the person from Everton that "overheard" it didn't get the joke.

dw7 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Bernarbia posted this earlier, whether it's true or not is another thing

From the mouth of the a member of staff at everton:

Quote:

cheers if that is true i hope bellamy never plays for city again

It isn't, at least according to journos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.