Mancini charged

tevezblue said:
SWPISHOME said:
How can you say that when mancini gets charged for just showing passion FFS, Taggart is allowed call the FA every name under the sun and is let away with it, He is more or less allowed choose his referee every weekend, His players are allowed abuse the referee what ever way they want (PRIME EXAMPLE SHREK) ........And the FA isnt corrupt! Dont make me laugh!

Mancini is not getting charged for showing passion. He is being charged for entering the other teams technical area and causing a disturbance. He was on in the wrong, no question about that.

There should be no charge, but please don't start going on about him doing nothing wrong and it's all someone else's fault.

exactly,well u wont get threw to some ppl, here but doesnt matter as there crying and winging will do nothing as hes already been charged!!

moomba said:
larderland said:
THANK YOU!!i hate how ppl come on here and just say we deserve nothing cos we support the club being punished!!fa are not corrupt,they have punished all the top 4 teams in the past...ferdinand got a 4 game ban for god sake after the hul match,vermalen got his claim rejected a week ago,and thats all i can think off the top of my head and those all happend in the last few weeks!!god stop being so bias in ur oppinion,if it was harry redknapp oing this ud all say he deserves a ban

Personally I think the refs and FA are influenced by certain teams and by the media that panders to certain teams.

You'll never convince me that Clattenberg didn't lie to get Adebayor a ban earlier in the season, you'll never convince me that De Jong wouldn't have got a 3 match ban for doing what Gerrard did to Michael Brown a few weeks ago.

The system is bent, and we're not one of the beneficiaries.

I would tend to agree Moomba. Ask the EFC fans about a recent derby in which Herr Crappenburg officiated. Penalty for the Dippers, ball up the other end, Jole dragged down by Carragher, blatant pen, seen by Crappo but waved on. I think that this ref is not averse to a slice of perjury to bolster a situation which maintains the status quo.

Challenger1978 said:
Are city still using the multiball system we were using earlier on in the year ?. If so if Moyes was holding on to the ball would that of stopped another ball being thrown on to the pitch ? .
They are not no, I might be wrong, but I don't think we have ever used it while Mancini has been manager.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Challenger1978 said:
Are city still using the multiball system we were using earlier on in the year ?. If so if Moyes was holding on to the ball would that of stopped another ball being thrown on to the pitch ? .
They are not no, I might be wrong, but I don't think we have ever used it while Mancini has been manager.

I thought the PL had brought in some rule about the multi ball system because of complaints about home teams getting one of the multi balls faster than the away team. Vague recollections of something like this anyway...

In this day and age, does it matter if Mancini is on the touchline, he can feed all he sees to the bench anyway

Yeah. Can never understand what the idea of a touchline ban is meant to do. It doesn't actually deprive a team of a great deal. Wireless technology can overcome the lack of presence in a technical area. I suspect that the FA, skint as ever, see it rather Fagin-like, as a way of getting a few bob to pay for Wembley.

BillyShears said:

I thought the PL had brought in some rule about the multi ball system because of complaints about home teams getting one of the multi balls faster than the away team. Vague recollections of something like this anyway...
Come to think of it I'm not sure Hughes used it this season so it might be banned.

I think it's about time the FA got a grip...

Sure fine Mancini & Moyes a few grand if they want (should punish them both IMHO) and then move on...

There are more important problems in the prem such as chasing the guys who flashed fake Rolex's around at Fratton park to convince everyone they had some cash when they didn't...

Challenger1978 said:

I think clubs agree to use the multi ball system or not at the beginning of the season and have to stick with it throughout so i blame hughes for mancini being charged! Our ball boys are crap as well, is there a rule for ballboys that they have to throw the ball back to a player when it would often be a lot easier just to kick it?

someone explain this to me....................

if Walton saw the incident which he must have to send both managers off , then how come the FA can now charge Mancini?

I thought if the ref sees an incident and takes action then the FA cannot take any further action? (eg Gerard twice in the last few weeks)

or have the rules been changed to exclude MCFC from this (Ben Thatcher)?

SWPISHOME said:
larderland said:
How can you say that when mancini gets charged for just showing passion FFS, Taggart is allowed call the FA every name under the sun and is let away with it,

Week in, week out, no less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.