Mancini charged

Andouble said:
so Mancini has been charged, Bellamy is having a row in the tunnel possibly blasting the manager, and Cook is throwing VP's out of COMS.

Anyone else a bit embarrassed by all of this? Do we really need to turn into Chelsea when we lose?

LOL...this type of comic farce has always been in City's DNA...

bluem0ng said:
sniff said:
and we all know that happens to them, but lets be honest it wasnt in the same vain as that at all. Mancini had a strop because things where not going his own way. lets remember Bellamy and Neville both give each other off the ball slaps that havent been dealt with. I dont care what you say about us being hard done to, if a player did that he would have been sent off. Now for a manger to do that is shocking, he lost his cool and showed to the whole world how easily rattled he is. Expect more of the same from Redknapp, Fergie, and O'neill in the weekd to come. Hats of to that man

Behave, you're talking absolute shit.

The FA make up who they charge as it goes along, see Gerrard getting off scot-free for 2 elbows to Michael Brown's head.

Charging Mancini over what was a nothing incident only illustrates the FA's agenda.

right then you must be the thread dick head then, hello you. I made a valid observation and you hurl abuse, give yourself a pat on the back.

and as i did point out the top managers do get better treatment, and lets be honest what coparison can you take from the gerrard incident, to two managers on the touchline. Maybe you could look to Wenger getting sent to that stands at old Trafford, or the many Fergie insults. But yes he did something wrong and he will get punished. Aint life a woman, now stop concentrating and moaning about other teams and worry about our own. Or make a copmplaint to the FA, but you would need to be pro active to do that, and you dont strike me as that type

Andouble said:
so Mancini has been charged, Bellamy is having a row in the tunnel possibly blasting the manager, and Cook is throwing VP's out of COMS.

Anyone else a bit embarrassed by all of this? Do we really need to turn into Chelsea when we lose?

Woah hang on. This so called VIP was singing a detrimental, rude song about his hosts. As a guest of the Manchester City officials (invited by Everton but still OUR guest) he should no how to behave. I would have been annoyed if Cook hadn't done anything.
If he can't behave himself he shouldn't leave Liverpool and if he doesn't know how to behave (what scouser does ?) he shouldn't accept invitations to posh places.

What was anyone expecting!!!

Do you really think Bobby Manc was going to get away with that!!!

Comedy Gold as it was an shows his passion for the job he was always going to get a touchline ban for it so get over it!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJyOqJ5VLvA[/youtube]

Anyone suprised, they never charged England's captain for this.

The saddest part about all this is we know the f.a are hell bent on us not getting top 4!

They are the scum of the earth absolute dicks! No consistency and always biased against city, i bet they give us walton against the scum!

David Gill
Baconface
Moyes
Phil Neville
Gary Neville
Peter Walton
The whole f.a

I hope you do the slowest most painful deaths known to man you worthless pieces of shit! You cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.