Mancini Doesn't Understand...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Man City boss Roberto Mancini on his side's derby defeat: "Wayne Rooney can change every game because he is a fantastic player. But we didn't deserve to lose. We played very well and I'm not worried for the result because this is football. What was important is that we played a good game."

nope, sorry mate, we have to win, playing well is a luxury on top. Obviously you don't understand what the derby means either, so er, well done on playing well and leaving us 5th if Spurs and Chelsea win their games in hand, oh and for also leaving us without any doubt that we won't be competing for the league this season, nice one berto...

First shut and stop complaining his tactics were spot on we were on top for the first half then we equalized when we went behin just ruined by a cracking goal

Secondly piss off and go to a game.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I'm not criticising his tactics, the performance, whatever.

I'm saying he should not say he "isn't worried about the defeat" because no manager should ever say they aren't worried about it, because they should be dying to win every game, especially a derby and should be very dissappointed that they lost, instead of saying "well it's ok, we played well".

no it's not ok, we lost, and he shouldn't be saying that he's not worried about it, because we should have won that game, so he should be unhappy that we didn't put them away.
The tactics and performance are what matters. Picking holes with his English language is a waste of time.

Players missed chances, and Rooney scored a wonder goal. What had Mancini to do with those moments which defined the game.

I'm turning my attention to the rest of this weekend's football, and thank God that our season for once was not ended by a Derby day defeat.

Harsh that - there's not much else he can say. We were deeply unlucky today, so there's no point coming out and crying about the defeat just because it was the derby. It fucking hurts, but it happens. Ultimately we were nowhere near clinical enough.

Soulboy said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
That's the best that City have played at the swamp for years so fair play to Bobby, he went for the win.

Eh?

Sven went there and played them off the park... and WON.

Keegan went there a few times, when we were much weaker and they were much stronger, and routinely gave them a game and won points at the swamp.

Trust me, this is nowhere near one of the best performances we're had at their place by some distance.

I think that you have let the result cloud your judgement a bit there mate.

The point I was making was that we played well and Bobby played the right way, he went for it and did not " park the bus " as some thought he would.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
richie24 said:
You have to be kidding. Thought Mancini's tactics were spot on. We started very strong and created numerous chances. We were then under pressure just before half time, so he changes it, and again were back on top, and until the last 10 minutes looked the most likely to get a winner!

Who gives a shit? They won. That's all that matters. Go and check Mancini's record against the top sides since he's been here.

I give a shit, on another day we could of won that game comfortably. What has Mancini exactly done wrong against the big sides. You can't just expect us to go to big sides and roll them over, I see improvement in the side. As long as we continue to improve don't see why the manager has to get slated after a unlucky result.

Re: JoeMercer'sWay doesn't understand...

TheMightyQuinn said:
rastus said:
Did Mancini really say that?

Did he fuck, the OP is taking Mancini's words incredibly literally, to the point of utter stupidity.

the quote is there, but if your happy that our manager accepts defeat, then fine.

not complained about the performance or tactics, but you lot blabber on about stuff not relevant to the thread to justify what you think your attack of me is.

Marvin said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I'm not criticising his tactics, the performance, whatever.

I'm saying he should not say he "isn't worried about the defeat" because no manager should ever say they aren't worried about it, because they should be dying to win every game, especially a derby and should be very dissappointed that they lost, instead of saying "well it's ok, we played well".

no it's not ok, we lost, and he shouldn't be saying that he's not worried about it, because we should have won that game, so he should be unhappy that we didn't put them away.
The tactics and performance are what matters. Picking holes with his English language is a waste of time.

Players missed chances, and Rooney scored a wonder goal. What had Mancini to do with those moments which defined the game.

I'm turning my attention to the rest of this weekend's football, and thank God that our season for once was not ended by a Derby day defeat.
Unfortunately I fear it has been - we had it in our hands . Why didn´t Mancini withdraw Silva from int. duty like every other fooker?His miss cost us any chance when we don´t need to be giving those coonts so much as a sniff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.