Mancini Doesn't Understand...

Re: JoeMercer'sWay doesn't understand...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Did he fuck, the OP is taking Mancini's words incredibly literally, to the point of utter stupidity.

the quote is there, but if your happy that our manager accepts defeat, then fine.

not complained about the performance or tactics, but you lot blabber on about stuff not relevant to the thread to justify what you think your attack of me is.

If you genuinely believe that Mancini is happy or content with the result then you really know nothing about football or the people who are employed within the game.

He was happy with the performance, it seems quite a few were, we played well, that will please him as it pleases others, the result however will not be something he's happy about!

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Soulboy said:
Eh?

Sven went there and played them off the park... and WON.

Keegan went there a few times, when we were much weaker and they were much stronger, and routinely gave them a game and won points at the swamp.

Trust me, this is nowhere near one of the best performances we're had at their place by some distance.

I haven't let the result cloud my judgement.

I was only responding to the fact that you stated that this was the best we have played at the swamp for years... and it certainly wasn't.

But don't let my facts get in the way of your blind faith!

I think that you have let the result cloud your judgement a bit there mate.

The point I was making was that we played well and Bobby played the right way, he went for it and did not " park the bus " as some thought he would.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
ManCityX said:
JoeMercer'sWay doesn't understand...

doesn't understand that we lost but our manager says it's ok to lose a derby we should have won, er yeah, I guess I don't.

Did Mancini really say that?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Man City boss Roberto Mancini on his side's derby defeat: "Wayne Rooney can change every game because he is a fantastic player. But we didn't deserve to lose. We played very well and I'm not worried for the result because this is football. What was important is that we played a good game."

nope, sorry mate, we have to win, playing well is a luxury on top. Obviously you don't understand what the derby means either, so er, well done on playing well and leaving us 5th if Spurs and Chelsea win their games in hand, oh and for also leaving us without any doubt that we won't be competing for the league this season, nice one berto...

typical knee-jerk reaction .

TheMightyQuinn said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
the quote is there, but if your happy that our manager accepts defeat, then fine.

not complained about the performance or tactics, but you lot blabber on about stuff not relevant to the thread to justify what you think your attack of me is.

If you genuinely believe that Mancini is happy or content with the result then you really know nothing about football or the people who are employed within the game.

He was happy with the performance, it seems quite a few were, we played well, that will please him as it pleases others, the result however will not be something he's happy about!

the quote is the quote, it just comes across as that he doesn't really get how much it means to us or our season or he'd have been more worried about losing, especially when it was a clearly winnable game.

we played till about their penalty box then struggled a lot.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Did he fuck, the OP is taking Mancini's words incredibly literally, to the point of utter stupidity.

Who said this?

"Mancini getting desperate whilst highlighting our lack of central midfielders which he decided that Vieira was adequate cover for in January..."

"difference-Nani, pretty and clinical. Silva-pretty."

"there we go, what happens when you don't take your chances? they score, well done City, well done for being incompetent."

"silva spoiling anything good we do. could well come back to cost us."

"still not bothered about it, we never beat them(bar 1 fluke off Benjani's shoulder) so have no expectations, specially with Mancini's negative ways in big games."

Bluemoon runs really slow after games, in particular after defeats, and it's because of idiotic threads that get started like this.

What do you want him to say? We played well, deserved at least a point and got beaten by a wonder goal. We're constantly improving and now wouldn't be a bad time to go on some kind of unbeaten run.

Fuck the title, just do our own thing! Europa League and FA Cup are there for us to win!

So we lost !
We gave a very good game.
SO NOW is it time you all start avin a go at Mancini............

He is building a fantastic team
AND long may reign

GET BEHIND OUR TEAM AND OUR MANAGER FFS !

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
richie24 said:
You have to be kidding. Thought Mancini's tactics were spot on. We started very strong and created numerous chances. We were then under pressure just before half time, so he changes it, and again were back on top, and until the last 10 minutes looked the most likely to get a winner!

Who gives a shit? They won. That's all that matters. Go and check Mancini's record against the top sides since he's been here.

WTF does that matter

a quick stat for you. When Red dippers lost out the prem to the scum after leading the way for most of the season, if you created a table of play between the teams that finished top 4, then it actually ended up being Liverpool tp and united bottom of it.

We are playing very very well and holding our own with the so called SKY 4 and have been exceptionally unlucky of not getting the points we deserve in some of these top matches.

It will come.

We were excellent today, WELL DONE CITY you did us proud

If we would of got battered, then im sure MAncini would of said the result did matter because he would of got no positives but we were really good and that is what he took from the game. He is not first english speaking and he tried to get over what he wanted to say and NEE JERKS jump on him ycmiu.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Grow up mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.