Mancini Doesn't Understand...

Have a feeling we would have a different outcome with a healthy Mario...we spread united out today and had plenty of chances.

Marvin said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Man City boss Roberto Mancini on his side's derby defeat: "Wayne Rooney can change every game because he is a fantastic player. But we didn't deserve to lose. We played very well and I'm not worried for the result because this is football. What was important is that we played a good game."

nope, sorry mate, we have to win, playing well is a luxury on top. Obviously you don't understand what the derby means either, so er, well done on playing well and leaving us 5th if Spurs and Chelsea win their games in hand, oh and for also leaving us without any doubt that we won't be competing for the league this season, nice one berto...
What do you want him to say in the aftermath of a Derby defeat?

I don't have much respect for individuals who always look to turn on their own after a setback.

The manager is looking for positives. You are looking for negatives

Negative and wholly unjustified. We were the better team, the scum set their team up as they do in the big champs league. They know we are not far behind and it is only a matter of time. We deserved at least a draw today and although i am pig sick at the result I am proud of the lads.

BTW VK is truly world class.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Man City boss Roberto Mancini on his side's derby defeat: "Wayne Rooney can change every game because he is a fantastic player. But we didn't deserve to lose. We played very well and I'm not worried for the result because this is football. What was important is that we played a good game."

nope, sorry mate, we have to win, playing well is a luxury on top. Obviously you don't understand what the derby means either, so er, well done on playing well and leaving us 5th if Spurs and Chelsea win their games in hand, oh and for also leaving us without any doubt that we won't be competing for the league this season, nice one berto...
Usually agree with you, but can't see where we went wrong. Nowt to do with Mancini that. We attacked them (I feared we wouldn't), we made changes (paid off with SWP setting up the goal) and we didn't really deserve to lose. Fair fucks for that shite's 2nd goal. It was class. You can't set up in advance for that sort of shit. Thought we were better than them for most of the game. We weren't gonna win the league, but hopefully Wolves before us and us ourselves have shown that they can be gotten at.

richie24 said:
You have to be kidding. Thought Mancini's tactics were spot on. We started very strong and created numerous chances. We were then under pressure just before half time, so he changes it, and again were back on top, and until the last 10 minutes looked the most likely to get a winner!

Who gives a shit? They won. That's all that matters. Go and check Mancini's record against the top sides since he's been here.

Mancini is not to blame, it was a wonder goal that separated the 2 teams. Very positive performance by us. Dont be too down about this result. We still have top 4 to play for, and 2 cup competitions.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Man shut the F up really.

Re: JoeMercer'sWay doesn't understand...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
ManCityX said:
JoeMercer'sWay doesn't understand...

doesn't understand that we lost but our manager says it's ok to lose a derby we should have won, er yeah, I guess I don't.

Did Mancini really say that?

JoeMercer'sWay said:

What u complaining about mate, grow up. He took the game to them like we all hoped, his subs were spot on and we were unlucky and what else did u want him to say?

You are making a mountain out of a molehill. His English isn't the best - all he is saying was that we didn't deserve to lose but football is like that.

Re: JoeMercer'sWay doesn't understand...

rastus said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
doesn't understand that we lost but our manager says it's ok to lose a derby we should have won, er yeah, I guess I don't.

Did Mancini really say that?

Did he fuck, the OP is taking Mancini's words incredibly literally, to the point of utter stupidity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.