Mancini fear of failure?

There is only one man who could take this football club to a level the owners want...

There is only one man who will be the first to bring us a trophy in 35 years...

There is only one man who has gone years and years unbeaten at home...

I can't fucking wait until he is in charge...the perfect icing on the cake.

2me2652.jpg

Citycitytid said:
There is only one man who could take this football club to a level the owners want...

2me2652.jpg

missing_piece_SM.jpg

[quote="intheknow
Fergie: Let's be honest, a one off probably never to be repeated again. A man who has devoted his life to Manchester United and in all honesty will probably die on the bench. His burning ambition and ability to drive players either by fear or whatever is not matched at any other club. He is the EXCEPTION NOT THE RULE![/quote]

Fingers crossed eh

Citycitytid said:

2me2652.jpg
How long would you give his unbeaten home record once he came here?

Citycitytid said:

2me2652.jpg

would any amount of money be able to soften the ego of a man with whom it'd be an insult to be managing in the Europa League?

Andouble said:
Citycitytid said:

2me2652.jpg

would any amount of money be able to soften the ego of a man with whom it'd be an insult to be managing in the Europa League?

What? We'll be in the Champions League next season...

Won't we..?

Didsbury Dave said:
Citycitytid said:

2me2652.jpg

missing_piece_SM.jpg

And yet we are accused of being obsessed with Mancini!

Didsbury Dave said:
It's just that we tend to be the fall guys because we're consistent in our views, win our lose.

You're not consistent, though, 'win or lose'. Lose = Make threads, Win = Scarper.

Didsbury Dave said:
You ask me why I don't like him? It's nothing to do with not liking him, I don't care about that. I just think he's the wrong manager for us due to his communication skills, ego and lack of understanding of the English game. Oh, his transfers have been mainly poor too, in and out.

That's lame, Dave! Ego?! But you want Mourinho in to replace Mancini? I would have to argue that you're in no position to judge his 'ego' or 'poor communication skills', given that you're not privy to team-talks and training sessions. With regard to his lack of understanding re: the English game - you want Redknapp in, don't you? You sly fox, you want a big man/little man combo, you want getting it in the mixer, speedy wingers and long diagonal balls to Crouchy!

Didsbury Dave said:
I thought you were a bit better than that.

Yeah, so?

cleavers said:
Sadly he won't be coming here.

This is the hard dose of reality we all need to wake up to, I'm afraid.

I think we need to be looking to create our own Mourinho, as the real article is beyond us (I make us about third choice for him, which is no position to be in).

And I don't believe Mancini is that man. I hope our owners are compiling dossiers on the most promising young Managers in Europe as we speak in readiness for a shake up in the summer, as this Club needs invigorating.

It doesn't give the impression of being an attractive place for players to play their football at the moment, as exemplified by the awful body language being shown by both the players and the Management staff at the moment.

If we aren't going to make the Top 4, which is a distinct possibility, then we need an ambitious young Manager to come in and make his mark on this Club - it remains a fantastic opportunity for somebody to come in and make history - everything is in place for success, but the Manager needs to be a strong character who can bring the existing players round to their way of thinking, and rebuild the shattered team spirit at City - as for me this is the key area in which Mancini has failed to deliver at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.