Mancini/Hughes poll

Are you happy with Mark Hughes being replaced by Roberto Mancini?

• Yes

Votes: 547 55.5%
  • No

Votes: 438 44.5%

• Total voters
No class City, a shoddy sacking and a lesson in sheer hypocrisy from Cook. Very disappointed in how all of this has happened, some of the players need a good seeing to, the directors need to get their shit together.
We are not far off the real deal, not far off at all, sort the lunatic defending out and we are almost there.
Disappointed in the manner of his dismissal and not exactly over the moon about Mancini, how long do we give him before the directors start looking for yet another manager. What is success for him, if we do not get in the top 4 will he be punted?
Got a bad feeling about Bellamy saying fuck this I'm off or I'll try about as much as Adebayor or Robinho.

mancini is not the man for city...he's fuckin clueless when the shit hits the fan, you think we had clueless leaders before, you aint seen nothing yet....the guys picks a formation and if it fails he wont change it...you thought hughes had no plan B, this guy barely has a plan A

gotta agree with you harrogate mate, how long before bellers, given, ireland say fuck this

Soulboy said:
I find it bizarre that so many people are quoting the "He doesn't have Premiership experience" chestnut.

What Premiership experience did Mourinho have before he took over at Chelsea? Wenger at Arsenal? benitez at Liverpool? Hiddink and Ancelloti at Chelsea... Capello at England?

It's a ludicrous stick to beat him with.

It's on par with suggesting that we shouldn't have gone for Kaka because he had no Premiership experience.

Have your concerns about the new appointment by all means, but at least keep it real.

Agree with this. Can't believe some people are moaning about Mancini before we have seen what he can do. He has won things so can't be a bad coach. How many top quality managers are there that do have Prem experience. I don't know of any shit managers that have won 3 league titles.

harrogateblue said:
No class City, a shoddy sacking and a lesson in sheer hypocrisy from Cook. Very disappointed in how all of this has happened, some of the players need a good seeing to, the directors need to get their shit together.
We are not far off the real deal, not far off at all, sort the lunatic defending out and we are almost there.
Disappointed in the manner of his dismissal and not exactly over the moon about Mancini, how long do we give him before the directors start looking for yet another manager. What is success for him, if we do not get in the top 4 will he be punted?
Got a bad feeling about Bellamy saying fuck this I'm off or I'll try about as much as Adebayor or Robinho.

Steady on. There are other forums for that type of thing

shadygiz said:
mancini is not the man for city...he's fuckin clueless when the shit hits the fan, you think we had clueless leaders before, you aint seen nothing yet....the guys picks a formation and if it fails he wont change it...you thought hughes had no plan B, this guy barely has a plan A

Fucking hell Shady are you taking the piss? How many games have you seen him manage?

Goater666 said:
shadygiz said:

Fucking hell Shady are you taking the piss? How many games have you seen him manage?

enough to form an opinion mate....unfortunately

shadygiz said:
Goater666 said:

enough to form an opinion mate....unfortunately

I'll grant you he wasnt the best in the Champions League, but he was definitely knew what he was doing in the League (I used to watch Serie A a lot.)

You dont come away from a club with a 60% win rate if you "barely have a plan a".

Thank god numpty has gone before he could do any more damage, and before you start banging on about lack of class, remember how numpty backstabbed Richard Dunne...........and there are a few more stories may well come out now about numpties antic`s.

However now is the time to look forwards, we have a proven winner as a manager and the division between fans will hopefully be a thing of the past, we can certainly push on knowing the defence will be sorted in a matter of weeks as Mancini settles in, and without the suicidal defending we have a great chance of top four despite the points dropped so far.

Looks like most of the 30% that were on the fence in the last poll have got off it and are on the new manager band wagon. Which given the circumstances is pleasing to see. We could have easily lost that game yesterday and the 60% for would be more like 90% IMO.

i don't know much about mancini but he is now the Manchester City Football Club Manager so he has my complete backing

i think Brian Kidd is going to be key in his role as Assistant Manager as he DOES understand the premiership

As for the players they will probably have forgotten about Mr Hughes by the end of the first training session on Monday

Good luck Mancio let's hope you can turn this really poor season we're having around!!!!!!! (takes tongue out of cheek)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.