Mancini/Hughes poll

Are you happy with Mark Hughes being replaced by Roberto Mancini?

• Yes

Votes: 547 55.5%
  • No

Votes: 438 44.5%

• Total voters
I'm sorry for Mark Hughes that all he was trying to achieve didn't satisfy the chairmen. The pressure must be enormous and I thought Hughes was handling it well. I was never convinced Hughes could deliver success to us, certainly not in the timeframe the owner set out. He has done some good work at the club and that deserves credit. The signings of Bellamy, barry and given. I do worry about these players resenting the new man in the same way svens players resented hughes. Going to be an interesting time.

The result of this poll just shows that this is a very small minority of city supporters. How can you be happy about Mancini, The guy knows nothing about english football and cant speak our language!! You only wanted hughes out and most of you couldnt give a stuff who came in instead. It also seems that City wanted Hughes out and just got whoever was available. We're going backwards again!

alera said:
Looks like most of the 30% that were on the fence in the last poll have got off it and are on the new manager band wagon. Which given the circumstances is pleasing to see. We could have easily lost that game yesterday and the 60% for would be more like 90% IMO.

how can you say that.....there is no on the fence option on this poll....who is to say that those same fence sitters wouldnt do the same with this poll, given the option

matt_MCFC said:
The result of this poll just shows that this is a very small minority of city supporters. How can you be happy about Mancini, The guy knows nothing about english football and cant speak our language!! You only wanted hughes out and most of you couldnt give a stuff who came in instead. It also seems that City wanted Hughes out and just got whoever was available. We're going backwards again!

Same could be said about Ancelotti? Not doing too shabby at Chelsea.

matt_MCFC said:

Same as Capello. He's done alright hasn't he?

Learning English is much easier than learning how to manage.

matt_MCFC said:

Did Mourinho, Wenger, Cappelo (all beit the england team), Hiddink (to an extent), know anything about english football when they came? No! You can at least give Mancini a chance, we haven't even played a game yet you moron and we're already going backwards? How exactly have you come to that?

Goater666 said:
matt_MCFC said:

Same could be said about Ancelotti? Not doing too shabby at Chelsea.

Bit different when you come into an established team like Chelsea. Even Avram Grant did well there

I've read through some of the threads regarding Mark Hughes & I still can't get the £24 Million Lescott purchase & the sale of Dunne out of my mind. So for me I'm glad to see Hughes replaced. We have been poor at the back without a leader. We sold one of best players for a snip....

altough I believe getting rid of hughes was the correct decision I really am on the fence with mancini. he will get my full support but I have my reservations at the moment!

sean793 said:
I've read through some of the threads regarding Mark Hughes & I still can't get the £24 Million Lescott purchase & the sale of Dunne out of my mind. So for me I'm glad to see Hughes replaced. We have been poor at the back without a leader. We sold one of best players for a snip....

Dunne wanted to leave, albeit his hand was forced due to the new signings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.