Mancini ; I stay at City

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Kompanyon said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/04/29/2463900/roberto-mancini-is-happy-at-manchester-city-but-it-would-be-hard-

i think he will go to Juve:(

I just saw that too. I suppose Lombardo knows Bobby better than most.

Same website that put it's own testicles on Dzeko going to Juventus.

Kompanyon said:
isnt Mancini a Juve fan?

professionals are professionals.

you as rag as you are may be would stay at the scum even without be payed for. but a real professional as mancini will always choice the better chance of success (and money)

Mancio said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Surely Mancini is aware of this hatred? In which case, surely it would be very easy to say "no" to Juventus.

mancini knows this very well. of course.

So why would Lombardo say it would be hard for Mancini to say "no" to Juve?

TFC said:
Cant see how it would be hard to say no to Juve unless there is some boyhood love Bob has for them.

juve is largely the most fancied italian football club. the most historically winning club. and still the most powerfull italian club.

for an italian to say no to juve is as for a spanish to say no to real madrid or for a german to say no to bayern , not so easy as it may seem.

Mancio said:
TFC said:
Cant see how it would be hard to say no to Juve unless there is some boyhood love Bob has for them.

juve is largely the most fancied italian football club. the most historically winning club. and still the most powerfull italian club.

for an italian to say no to juve is as for a spanish to say no to real madrid , not so easy as it may seem.

Fair enough, appreciate the insight Mancio :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.