Mancini ; I stay at City

de niro said:
Mancio said:
just saw on SSN italy. during the pre-match press conference this morning mancini has been asked from an italian journalist about his future and if has had contacts with juventus. and about tevez future. in shortly mancini said :

a) i feel good here and my mind now is all on win the FA cup and get the CL slot.

b) i didnt had any contact with juventus cuz i still have 2 years on my contract.

c) i would be crazy to go away now when after 18 months of hard work next year may be a bit as a walk in the park

d) i'll try to hold tevez here

there are two things but would make me keep mancini.

if tevez agreed to stay and showed us a desire to do so.

mancini to fucking play the right way with this very talented squad.

if he's going to fuck about with his italian boring tactics and ludicrous
substitutions i say go do it in italy where in fairness he'll do very well.

Let say next season he plays his ' boring italian tactics ' and wins all the matches 2-0 or 1-0 . Would you still want him to go because he doesnt play the high tempo football that you want? Thank god football is mostly a results business.

The only thing of any Interest on this thread to me is the comical "that's that then" reaction these type of inane public consumption politicians comments always get. Don't some of you know anything at all ?

Didsbury Dave said:
The only thing of any Interest on this thread to me is the comical "that's that then" reaction these type of inane public consumption politicians comments always get. Don't some of you know anything at all ?

lol

You couldn't resist could you?

Didsbury Dave said:

I think most of us know nothing at all :)

Didsbury Dave said:

Ahahaha!!

Hope you have plenty to do for your month of self exile!

It's looking quite nice for me, isn't it DD?

Bigga said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Ahahaha!!

Hope you have plenty to do for your month of self exile!

It's looking quite nice for me, isn't it DD?
Looking great for you mate. David Cameron believes in a better Britain, Obama is working hard for the safety Of the people of Libya and saint bob has 2 years left on his contract...

Didsbury Dave said:
Obviously not, but it is strange how the Juve offer came out after we got to the final. Can't help but think it was all another ploy as no one likes to see ickle City doing well.
So far he has acheived more than most of our managers. What's not to be happy about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.