Mancini: "I'll forgive Tevez if he apologises"

Re: Mancini, ill forgive Tevez is he apologises.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
I don't give a fuck if the club forgives him..or even bobby

But id like to think the fans will never forgive him if we have any pride at all

I agree, but it took all of 13 mins for the fans to forgive Barton after he'd put in a transfer request just before the transfer window closed. He came out to boos and choruses of "one greedy bastard," set up a goal after 13 mins and all was forgiven.

What would be the reaction if Tevez came on and scored?

GStar said:
Still don't understand why we didn't find him guilty of refusing to play... he came on TV after the game and admitted it to the world.

Noticed the bellend that use to be Sports Editor at one of the red tops (and is now an advisor to Tevez) is on a full PR offensive getting himself on every sports/news programme he can to 'discuss' the Tevez story.

That baffles me also. He gave an interview right after explaining why he refused to play which wasnt an authorized City interview

A brilliantly withering attack on Carlos in The Fiver today...

Barney Ronay and Paul Doyle
guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 1 November 2011 12.37 EDT

ALL APOLOGIES

It is, the Fiver believes, quite normal to refer to something that won't lie down and die but which instead lingers horribly, appearing in the butter dish, in the gap between the cooker and the fridge and repeatedly on the pages of the nation's favourite red-trimmed football shout-sheets, as "a c0ckroach".

For example, in his early days at West Ham, there was something c0ckroach-like about Poor Misunderstood Carlos Tevez, what with his indomitable sense of righteousness, his unquenchable headline-hunger and the creeping certainty that in the decades following complete global nuclear destruction the only living presence in the parched and throbbing landscape would be a colony of tiny little scuttling brown-backed mutant Carlos Tevez-beasts toting about a creaking wheelbarrow containing the lolling and irradiated corpse of some sharp-suited super-agent, combing restlessly through the debris and awaiting impatiently the rise of some future human civilisation sufficiently advanced to provide that next big super club payday.

Then, over time, Poor Misunderstood Carlos seemed to become something even more minutely evolved. With each provocative ear-cupping gesture, each hacked and guzzled hunk of the very soul of football crammed between his hungry mandibles, he seemed to take a step further down the scale, becoming a c0ckroach on c0ckroaches, the kind of self-propelling super-parasite even c0ckroach extremists might start getting a little twitchy about, maybe having a go at with the heel of their shoe, or even calling out the c0ckroach-c0ckroach fumigation c0ckroaches.

By the time Poor Misunderstood Carlos found himself caught up in last month's warm-up/no warm-up debacle, which was followed by his own shrill and highly principled threats to sue Roberto Mancini for besmirching his fine c0ckroach-upon-the-c0ckroaches name, the Fiver felt more or less at peace in its Tevez confusions. There was a sense by now Poor Misunderstood Carlos had shrunk so far down the parasitical scale as to become pretty much invisible, a scampering little high-pitched multi-millionaire borrower shaking his tiny fist on top of the badger set at the end of the lane, menaced only by woodlice and his own demons. The Fiver could now no longer be shocked, horrified, or gripped with a sense of scuttling horror by anything Poor Misunderstood Carlos might do.

Until this morning that is, when it emerged the story does indeed still have the power to shock and appall. This time, it seems, simply by the suggestion he might just keep on playing for Manchester City. Yes: it turns out he's not quietly dying of ant-spray behind the fridge. Instead he might just be back in the City team before you know it.

"Everything depends on Carlos," Mancini told Corriere della Sera. "He is totally unprepared and being badly advised. I don't want it to be like this and I would be the first to forgive him." Ah. There is one small catch it turns out. Poor Misunderstood Carlos must first "apologise" to Mancini, the entire City squad, his teachers and anyone else who knows him. Rather than getting his big flashy day in court, Carlos must instead declare that he, rather than everyone else involved in football apart from people who have the same advisers, was wrong. With this, the Fiver can at least breathe a little easier. Sorry is, after all, the hardest word. Particularly when you're governed solely by the morals of itinerant self-promotion. And even more so when you keep trying to speak up but all that emerges is the tiny, whiny little sub-insect peep of the voracious armoured mini-beast.

GStar said:
Still don't understand why we didn't find him guilty of refusing to play... he came on TV after the game and admitted it to the world.

Noticed the bellend that use to be Sports Editor at one of the red tops (and is now an advisor to Tevez) is on a full PR offensive getting himself on every sports/news programme he can to 'discuss' the Tevez story.

Paul Mcarthy is still the editor I believe but how he has become his pr advisor I will never know. Did you see him on sky the other day....What a fucking cock

bluegorton said:
Can't we tell the Showsec Massive he's refusing to sit down, get the f*cker hospitalised.

Its getting him to stand up thats the problem.

BlueMo' said:
I don't think he'll apologise.
He maintains he didn't do anything wrong.
I won't be surprised if he asks for an apology from RM.

It's my understanding that he accepts that he refused to warm up, so I see no reason why he shouldn't be able to apologize for that.

Tevez City said:
hgblue said:
Well said Roberto. What Tevez did was wrong, but he's served his punishment and should now return to the squad, IF he apologises and IF he can assure the manager of his 100% committment to the cause. We all make mistakes......
dadnlad said:
spoke to a well know training watcher the other day and he mentioned a certain Mr Tevez was still putting in a shift no matter who he was training with and not sulking about and being the big i'am

It nice to read that, but I can`t see Tevez playing again.
Internal problems should kept and resolved privately and not in the Public .

It wasnt an internal problem, it was on telly in front of millions. Furthermore, in certain circumstances the club have to respond to any mud slinging or shit stirring by the parasite kia. Sometimes you need to fight fire with fire.

Bobby is a MAN who is doing great things for our club; Carlos is a turd who is doing nothing but damage to our club. Also as an earlier poster pointed out the slimey shagfucker owes the fans an apology too, a fucking big one (then he can fuck off after that)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.