Mancini: "I'll forgive Tevez if he apologises"

Re: Mancini, ill forgive Tevez is he apologises.

Tevez will never apologise ever.

therefore we should give him everything he deserves and make it as uncomfortable as we can for him.

no one walks all over us, and for certain not one player on that pitch is bigger than the club.

If he doesn't apologise now I would be amazed.

Bobby has been contrite and done the decent thing. Can Tevez and his daft agent do the same?

In a all walks of life in organisations people do stupid things in the heat of the moment.

If Bobby wants to forgive for whatever reason then I wont hold it against him.
We are short of strikers at the moment but have a top class one sitting at home on match day.

Tevez has served his ban, he has been fined, been f.cked over by us fans.

Lets move on put this cancer behind us. Tevez will either go in Jan or in the Summer.

We will get more money for him if he does play and plays an important part of us winning an historic treble.

Mancini, ill forgive Tevez is he apologises.

Tevez won't apologise because he has no intention of either staying or playing second or even third fiddle to any other player.

mackenzie said:
Tevez won't apologise because he has no intention of either staying or playing second or even third fiddle to any other player.

I've been one of the few that's attempted to understand how Tevez might well have found it difficult to go from being the main man to being a bit part player, and how this may have contributed to him doing something totally stupid in Munich, but if he refuses the olive branch that the manager appears to be offering him then he can fuck right off imo.

I just hope Bobby is smarter than we know and is doing something really clever here and not going back on his word. Don't want that troll anywhere near a blue shirt.

Mancini, ill forgive Tevez is he apologises.

I doubt it would be in anyway sincere even if he did apologise, and that just leaves a situation that will continue to fester IMHO.
I'm bored of Tevez now and just want him out. I think him a selfish shit but I don't hate him. It just saddens me that a player with his talent has let it come to this.

Makes me think that City believe there might not be enough bidders in January, or they won't bid high enough. Why prepare for reconciliation when we're selling in two months? Maybe this is about constructive dismissal?

January can't come soon enough.

mackenzie said:
I doubt it would be in anyway sincere even if he did apologise, and that just leaves a situation that will continue to fester IMHO.
I'm bored of Tevez now and just want him out. I think him a selfish shit but I don't hate him. It just saddens me that a player with his talent has let it come to this.

I may be totally wide of the mark but Tevez doesn't strike me as the type of person who would offer an insincere apology. The fact that he has admitted that he refused to warm up means that he should be able to apologise for that without compromising his position that he never refused to play. If he fails to offer this apology then he loses any sympathy that he may have from people who see him training alone and believe he's served his punishment so should now be allowed back into the squad. Very clever move by Mancini or just the actions of a decent man prepared to forgive and forget. Either way he's gone up in my estimation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.