Mancini: "I'll forgive Tevez if he apologises"

Re: Mancini, ill forgive Tevez is he apologises.

As a manager, anything you can do to have more weapons available is a good thing. Bobby got it wrong that night in Deutchland - he should have called Tevez out, stood there: "Hey you - get down here!" Then we would not be talking about refusing to play vs. refusing to warm up. That said, Mancini has now proven that he is in charge and I trust him. Maybe he needs to protect the asset value, maybe he really wants him back, who knows. Baconface took Shrek back after he said he wanted to leave - these things can be sorted out. If we win tomorrow night, it's even stronger for Mancini - we look like we're THE rising club in Europe. If we had Tevez in a mood where he WANTS to earn back his place? That's a weapon boys! And CITY as a club would be the winner. I'd get over it myself. Bizarre as it is.

i hate the way he has messed the club and bobby manc about but cant help but to remember all the goals and hard work from prevoius seasons gone by.People that say he would spoil are passing game are entitled to there say but with silva nasri and aguero linking up i just dont see it.i say with him in the squad we wud only be stronger and if it wins us trophys i say forgive and forget.If he starts scoring again people will soon forget but at the end of the day in bobby we trust.

birchwoodgingerste said:
i hate the way he has messed the club and bobby manc about but cant help but to remember all the goals and hard work from prevoius seasons gone by.People that say he would spoil are passing game are entitled to there say but with silva nasri and aguero linking up i just dont see it.i say with him in the squad we wud only be stronger and if it wins us trophys i say forgive and forget.If he starts scoring again people will soon forget but at the end of the day in bobby we trust.
There are lots and lots of Blues who will never forget what he has done to our club. Get the little twat out one way or the other.

The gruniad report quotes bobby manc as saying:

""He is totally unprepared and being badly advised. I don't want it to be like this and I would be the first to forgive him."

I fully agree

Weird how things happen tho - if carlos hadn't thrown his hissy fit then mario wouldn't have got his recent game time, where he has excelled

If it's true that he has to play in 10% of our overall games this season, i'd be tempted to play him against qpr.

Also, if he does play for us again, which at this stage i think he probably will at some point, how will everyone in the crowd react/treat him?

Besides my complete loathing of the ugly little c*nt ever wearing the shirt again there is the slight matter of how he plays, he simply does not fit into a team that moves the ball quickly because his game is chase the ball, then hold and run with it,

Even when he passed he expected it back, as big Mal said of another player, "He doesn`t give you the ball, he just lends it to you".

Before all this shit blew up I was of the opinion that he was of limited use to the team in the system Roberto favors, rather an option against teams who close a game down and settle for defending any space to stiffle passing football.

So even if peace is reached now, it would just fester on because he aint the type to accept not being in the team every week, and Roberto has shown he picks the best team with tactics in mind to beat whoever we are playing.

If he EVER appears again in a City shirt, I will boo him. i can separate booing between the player and the shirt!!!

blueonblue said:
Besides my complete loathing of the ugly little c*nt ever wearing the shirt again there is the slight matter of how he plays, he simply does not fit into a team that moves the ball quickly because his game is chase the ball, then hold and run with it,

Even when he passed he expected it back, as big Mal said of another player, "He doesn`t give you the ball, he just lends it to you".

Before all this shit blew up I was of the opinion that he was of limited use to the team in the system Roberto favors, rather an option against teams who close a game down and settle for defending any space to stiffle passing football.

So even if peace is reached now, it would just fester on because he aint the type to accept not being in the team every week, and Roberto has shown he picks the best team with tactics in mind to beat whoever we are playing.
I think Tevez can join the passing game quite comfortably. Especially now that he has been dropped from his high horse and can't continue pretending the team revolves around him. If I had my way, I'd rather he left. But if Bobby says forgiven! Well you can bet your mortgage I'd be clapping when he comes on. I am with Bobby on this, and at all times.

I cede to his judgment on all things City!

Even though I pout, when he chooses not to get my boys, Pastore, Mata and Vertonghen :(

has the 12 days deadline to appeal his fine passed?

I have a feeling that if he doesn't appeal, it would be a precursor to either apologizing or some sort of resolution with the club...

I think it's a simple PR thing. If Mancini offers to forgive Tevez, but Tevez still refuses to play, then Tevez is the bad guy in the media. City being the bad guy won't build the brand, which will harm City's efforts to build a large revenue stream to remain competitive at the top of the Premiership and CL. If Tevez is the bad guy then Mancini appears the bigger man, and that reflects well on the club. If Tevez does apologise and decides to play, then he is still very good, and can help the Club win matches when utilised correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.