Mancini IN ..

Cant beleive any City fan is contemplating the idea of Mancini going!

He changed us to a midtable side to Champions in 2 years, weve had 3 defeats in the league all season, sure hes made some bad calls this year but which manager doesent??

Look at Mourinho he has the best squad i the world and look where they are!!

Just think about Pearce bringing his lucky "Beanie Horse" to the games beside the dugout and realise how good we have got it!

I wonder if it was Chelsea above us and Utd below us that so many people would want Mancini sacked. If Barry hadnt given the ball away,Hart dropped an easy shot and Barry hadnt scored an unbelievable own goal we might have won,the performance BY THE PLAYERS was shocking from start to finish,even Zaba had a rough ride and when that happens you know its not your day.

Itd be interesting to see if the same people who want him sacked are the same who wanted him sacked last season when we were 8 points behind Utd.
Winning the Prem in the end must have been hard to celebrate if so..........

I think it was 1989
It is incredibly easy to turn a blind eye to the success of rivals and enemies but I believe there is a clear and in your face evidence of the ills of switching managers and compounding what every other fan and the media seem to think of the club - a circus.

I think it was 1989 or so; I am not implying that Mancini is as good as Ferguson but as other teams such as Everton, Charlton athletic and Barcelona has shown, real success only comes with stability.

Real Madrid despite their bombastic acquisitions during the 2000s, struggled to achieve because of the underlying instabilities and uncertainties behind the scenes with the constant change of managers and madrid politica.

Every manager needs the time to institute a system that works and is reproducible. Mancini is no different and unless we are going to appoint a former player or the sheik himself, i cannot think of anybody regardless of how talented or prestigious they are, that can guarantee loyality or longevity of stay at the club so why not stick to what we already have. We all know mourinho wants to manage chelsea and portugal and that will always remain his destiny so anything else is just an irritable diversion or delay from the inevitable.

Manchester United are the most successful club in England because they showed a little bit of patience and foresight in a critical point in their history.

Definitely IN. Best manager we've had since Joe Mercer.

Think the hierarchy wrote off this season as a 'clearing out the deadwood' operation.

Garcia has been one unmitigated disaster but that was a mistake i'm prepared to forgive them for given all the backstage ramifications last summer.

Am absolutely amazed at all the 'Barry Out' posts after yesterday. He's consistently been one of our better performers (Yes even this season). Have we all become plastics?

Still not had a proper transfer window with the barca boys so I think judgement needs to be made towards the end of next season.

dancity19 said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
Mancini everyday. 4 years in and 3 trophies.fa cup, charity or community shield, whatever era your from and of course the Prem.

taggart took 6 years to win the prem and only won one trophy in his first 4 years and this after still being the richest, bestest ever in a trillion years supported club with their 28 trillion supporters. it took 6 years.

I has a city supporter for over 40 years have seen too many managers come and go, its time to play a steady game of blackjack and stick.

With the slightest bit of stability we have shown we can lead from the front.Mourinho
Started at Benfica and had a 54.55% out of 17 games, god even souness had a 57.75% success rate out of 71 games.

Then to deportiva where he won nothing and finishest 7th in league, Porto next where he had the foundations laid by the previous manager Fernando Santos. The rest of his career is history as he went from club to club where the club was already established and loved the adulation.

The media always class us as the club that employs mercenaries well there is no bigger mercenary than Mourinho.

I remember the bad times and they weren't good, too many managers too little time.

Please please please Sheikh Mansour stick with Robbie, he's delivered already, let him finish the job.

Yep, we are leading from the front this season aren't we. 12 points behind, playing like we had never met each other before, or kicked a football, but leading from the front.

some city fans piss me off beyond words, we dont have a fucking divine right. we are second in the league, yes second, we tryed and failed in getting van pervert who on his own as earned the rags 31 points... yes 31 fucking points by his goals alone... thats the difference... we fucked up big style and thats not Mancini, I personally who prefer to be where we are today than where we were under, hughes, pearce, keegan etc etc etc the list goes on

ANY1aBLUE said:
ChrisNUFC said:
Would be madness to get rid of him unless someone else of higher quality was lined up. No one of that ilk will change clubs at this stage of the season so like it or not Bobby will be in charge at least until the summer. That being the case would you not all be better getting behind him and the team instead of squabbling over whether he is the right man for the job.

Viera in temporarily until the summer............
Oh fake it's really starting now wobble head give kid

Ancient Citizen said:
dancity19 said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
Mancini everyday. 4 years in and 3 trophies.fa cup, charity or community shield, whatever era your from and of course the Prem.

taggart took 6 years to win the prem and only won one trophy in his first 4 years and this after still being the richest, bestest ever in a trillion years supported club with their 28 trillion supporters. it took 6 years.

I has a city supporter for over 40 years have seen too many managers come and go, its time to play a steady game of blackjack and stick.

With the slightest bit of stability we have shown we can lead from the front.Mourinho
Started at Benfica and had a 54.55% out of 17 games, god even souness had a 57.75% success rate out of 71 games.

Then to deportiva where he won nothing and finishest 7th in league, Porto next where he had the foundations laid by the previous manager Fernando Santos. The rest of his career is history as he went from club to club where the club was already established and loved the adulation.

The media always class us as the club that employs mercenaries well there is no bigger mercenary than Mourinho.

I remember the bad times and they weren't good, too many managers too little time.

Please please please Sheikh Mansour stick with Robbie, he's delivered already, let him finish the job.

Yep, we are leading from the front this season aren't we. 12 points behind, playing like we had never met each other before, or kicked a football, but leading from the front.

We are 12 points behind a team that could break the points record.
We are second in the Premier league, that's second, not 15th or 19th, 2nd.
If, four years ago, you were offered the situation we are in now, with a PL title, FA cup and Charity Shield in the bag, I would suggest you would snatch the offer like a tramp would a sandwich.
If, however, you were told that, despite this scenario, the best course is to bin the Manager, you would probably think whoever suggested it should be sectioned.
However, to each their own.

too many new bloods dressed in blue im afraid pal

Mancini wanted Van Pervert and the powers that be didnt

Van pervert on his own this year as earnt the rags 31 league points, that is the difference... how can anyone blame Mancini!!!!!!!

Re: Mancini wanted Van Pervert and the powers that be didnt

Barry Conlons wig said:
Van pervert on his own this year as earnt the rags 31 league points, that is the difference... how can anyone blame Mancini!!!!!!!
Nothing to do with us having 4 strikers and Guidetti. Nothing to do with us paying a shedload in wages for him and also take a hit on fees when we sell a striker or two to make way?

RVP isn't the reason why our midfield is poor and why we play so narrow.

Just announced that Pope Benedict has resigned from the Vatican and is flying to Abu Dhabi. It's not all over yet blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.