Mancini Interview BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaelumstash said:
Now you're just being silly. Of course we are better in Pelle's first full season. But he's taking over a rather different club than the one Mancini inherited! Hughesless finished 10th remember, and Mancini took us to the title in 2 and a half seasons!
Mancini took us from 5th to 3rd in his first full season.

And 7th to 5th in his first half season.

Nothing to do with 10th

Neville Kneville said:
Shaelumstash said:
What the hell are you going on about? Don't be blinded by scoring lots of goals

That's one of the funniest things I've ever read.
Some people are still against our new manager due to their undying love of the previous incumbent.

It's all rather odd.

SWP's back said:
Shaelumstash said:
Now you're just being silly. Of course we are better in Pelle's first full season. But he's taking over a rather different club than the one Mancini inherited! Hughesless finished 10th remember, and Mancini took us to the title in 2 and a half seasons!
Well lets hope pellegrini can take us from second to first..

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
I for one will be singing " you can stick your Mancini up your arse" at the final just assuage my guilt for my previous Wembley wrongdoing.
I might join you Gaylord. Maybe you can get the beers in this time eh? ;-)
If you insist but the only reason I owe you one's because my conscience wouldn't allow me to watch you drink yourself to death on the village green from a Tesco bag.

SWP's back said:
Neville Kneville said:
Shaelumstash said:
What the hell are you going on about? Don't be blinded by scoring lots of goals

That's one of the funniest things I've ever read.
Some people are still against our new manager due to their undying love of the previous incumbent.

It's all rather odd.

I just find it odd that some people from either side of the debate refuse to move on, what's done is done and we move on if we like it or not

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
Shaelumstash said:
Well lets hope pellegrini can take us from second to first..
I'd find it rather odd if anyone didn't.

Of course 2nd to 1st in one's first season, implementing your own style is harder than coming in for half a season and then cracking on the following season isn't it.

SWP's back said:
Shaelumstash said:
SWP's back said:
And at this stage in the season we won the league, we were out of all the cups and about to go on an appalling run that would see us fall 8 points behind the rags after leading them by 5.

We were also with a team and style that had been in place for 18 months.

Our form (the best form in the history of the club may I add) is world class.

Well I'll judge him at the end of the season. Being in good form doesn't make you a good team / a good manager. We were is terrible form in October / November, was Pellegrini shit then but he's world class now? Form is temporary, don't read too much in to it.

I sincerely hope we win the league by 10 points, and we've got the talent to do it. But don't dismiss a manager that's been there and won it in favour of a manager in "good form."
You are right to, but don't forget, our early season trouble was in the part down to changing the system, so we no longer struggle to break down teams that park the bus, and individual errors.

We deserved to win, or certainly not lose to Villa, Cardiff and Chelsea where idiotic individual errors cost us very dear despite dominating the games.
You don't deserve to win if you don't take your chances or don't create enough to stick in the net.

No team in this sport wins and doesn't deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.