Mancini Interview BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Shouldn't this be in the General football forum?
In the Mancini Thread?
The same sad sacks will only get it locked like they have with the Pellegrini thread so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

The impact of Bobby and his achievements should get the credit it deserves.
We were going nowhere with Hughes. Mancini came in and changed the mindset of the team. He also delivered trophies.
Yes, it went wrong and he had to leave.
Pellers appears to have united the team spirit and hopefully taken the team to a another level. We are playing some magnificent football and one would hope that it will be rewarded with more trophies.
Given where we are at the moment we can say that Mancini played a huge part in the evolution of the club by establishing us as a top club. We have had some crazy days off the back of the FA cup win and the League title. Pellars looks like he has moved the team on even further and there is the prospect of even more glory ahead. Both will be remembered in our history as being great managers, but maybe more importantly the right appointment at the right point in our evolution.

Re: Mancini Thread

karen7 said:
Nice interview
Stating the fact that he built the team still seems to wind some folk up,let it go people

I suspect it winds Sheikh Mansour up more than anyone on Bluemoon.

BillyShears said:
karen7 said:
Nice interview
Stating the fact that he built the team still seems to wind some folk up,let it go people

I doubt Sheikh Mansour gives it a second thought.

Pablo1 said:
BillyShears said:
karen7 said:
Nice interview

I see you're still clueless when it comes to the dapper don and his self interested ways.

BillyShears said:
Pablo1 said:
BillyShears said:

I see you're still clueless when it comes to the dapper don and his self interested ways.
Why? Do you think The Sheikh cares about an interview by Mancini? It's not clueless by the way, I'm aware of how he conducts himself and he's somebody who probably gives himself more credit for our success than is warranted - the difference is I couldn't give a fuck. I enjoyed the ride and now he's gone I'm enjoying it even more. Win win for me Billy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.