Mancini: Landon Donavon is a possibility for MCFC

he stated last week or something he wants to stay in america as he has just got back with his wife after being seperated
so i hope he does stick to that.

i see that Gwladiator has arrived how long till darker shade of blue signs on?

sambacity4eva said:
Seems the forum is split on Donovan. I for one would be happy with having him. Can ping the ball around well. Great eye for goal and a pass.
It's going to be a long season so we need players like him i feel.

i dont think hell come.i think hed cost nothing really and wuld be decent for us but i dont think itl happen,then again is this the reason cook is in amercia while marwood is doing the italian job...hmmmmm

lee-mcfc said:
he stated last week or something he wants to stay in america as he has just got back with his wife after being seperated
so i hope he does stick to that.

i see that Gwladiator has arrived how long till darker shade of blue signs on?

I'm here a lot, only post when it's everton related though.

When i saw that Everton got him i like a lot of you thought what a crap deal for Everton that is, the guys overrated but after seeing him last season and briefly in the world cup i think he would be a good addition to the squad. People need to remember we are in 4 competitions next season and we are going to get injuries and suspensions so we need cover. It looks like Weiss is going to loaned out so we need some cover for SWP, Johnson and Bellamy. Silva can play out wide but i think he'll play a more central role so Donovan would provide excellent cover imo

thediggity said:
Definitely a good player...and would open up the U.S. market. GREAT MOVE!

I think this shows the way that Mancini handles reporters.

Of course he is going to show repect!
Bobby always does when interviewed.

In reality this would be a great way to open our coverage in the US market and he looks a good player from what i have seen of him.

I'm not saying sign him but we could do much worse

Doesn't anybody find it a little bit strange, considering we have been really tight lipped on all our transfer targets for our manager to come out and say how we are interested in a certain player ?

I personally believe it's just a PR stunt to generate interest while we are over there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.