Mancini: Landon Donavon is a possibility for MCFC

franksven said:
Doesn't anybody find it a little bit strange, considering we have been really tight lipped on all our transfer targets for our manager to come out and say how we are interested in a certain player ?

I personally believe it's just a PR stunt to generate interest while we are over there.

This ^^^^^^^^

We keep hearing stories of confidentaility clauses and then RM states this at a press conference!!!!!!!!!

This news has destroyed Grand Old Team forum:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/29132-SSN-Now-City-Want-Donovan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threa ... nt-Donovan</a>

We should do a whip round amongst every Evertonian to contribute towards the Donovan fund.

this is getting quite sad now. we could start the season without atreta, pienaar and jags with no donovan loan in january. back to the pre-seasons we know and hate so well!

TELL EM TO FCUK OFF CITY - DONOVAN LAD !!!!

If Donovan goes to that CIRCUS... it'll be him in Germany all over again. He'll just be a face.

He'll only be loved at Everton

im all for the whip round idea g.o.t should open an account for donations
il start ive just put the kids wife and dog up on e-bay

* puts kidney up for sale on Ebay

I suppose everything and everyone has a price. I would hate to see him playing for City. I hate City. HATE CITY.

Bias aside, he'd be making a HUGE mistake if he went there..

That said, I loath City. I really do.

I'm 100000000000000000000000000000000% convinced this is a snidey bid by Mancini - trying to put the boot into Everton. After we embarrassed him three times last season. MEGA CONVINCED. The little snidey blert. How many attackers do they have and need????? Plus how many of their 25 are not homegrown (8/25)??? There squads like 35 or something the blerts. So who they gonner get rid of for Donovan? It's shithouse tactics from City as per the norm!

SHITHOUSE TACTICS after Moyes and Everton embarrassed them last season THRICE

... Which is why I hate City more than United.

Its why EVERYONE hates City.

The majority of the more braindead of these priceless comments are from a precious little sweetheart who goes by the name of (get this).... MATT DAMON! What a little bellend.

Undoubtedly the sad twat is viewing Bluemoon probably right now. Well mr Damon... This ones for you

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWTzyU5MFgM[/youtube]

Enjoy mid table mediocraty lads. I reckon Donavon and Arteta might do quite well coming off the bench for us.

it all crap, im not in the itk but we won't sign him i think mancini was just being nice to the usa media. I would be very shocked if we did sign him also i read a thing about 10 mins ago by ian ladyman from the daily mail just saying mancini being nice.

Cant see this making sense in any way!! no thanks , tell him to stick with everton<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:56 pm --<br /><br />Cant see this making sense in any way!! no thanks , tell him to stick with everton

City need more revenue to compete when the new rules come in, what better way than to break the untapped American Market by signing there best player! Agreed he is shite but we can't keep signing superstars, we also need players happy to be on our bench! Plus think next year at the swamp city fans all waving our donovan/glazer U.S.A. Flags!

winnie said:
City need more revenue to compete when the new rules come in, what better way than to break the untapped American Market by signing there best player! Agreed he is shite but we can't keep signing superstars, we also need players happy to be on our bench! Plus think next year at the swamp city fans all waving our donovan/glazer U.S.A. Flags!

Donovan won't be happy sitting on the bench.

Would still love us to get him but oh well, probably won't be able afford him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.