Mancini On Pep

The fact you think it's pissing about at the back shows you just don't get it. Perhaps just watch Premier League golden years from the 90's or something instead?

Here is a quick example for you to analyse,then maybe,just maybe......................then again

Does Pep only have defenders from Mancini's team to work with, sorry I didn't realise? He didn't back himself to be able to knock Mangala into shape, he hasn't been able to turn Otamendi and Stones into a particularly good partnership. Mancini came in and for the most part worked with what he had in terms of defensive personnel, improved them all immeasurably and organised them brilliantly.
You say Lescott was average when we bought him. Why did we spend a club record on a defender that was average then?

Weren't you supporting us at the time? Lescott was a huge transfer for huge money (at the time).

You say Lescott was average when we bought him. Why did we spend a club record on a defender that was average then?

Weren't you supporting us at the time? Lescott was a huge transfer for huge money (at the time).

Cause Everton had us over or do you not remember this ? Where you asleep at that time ?

Cause Everton had us over or do you not remember this ? Where you asleep at that time ?
So you think we spent huge money on an average player?

In other words you'd rather do Lescott down to piggy back on someone else's argument to try and make me look silly online.

You've got weird anger issues.

Here is a quick example for you to analyse,then maybe,just maybe......................then again

There's debate over whether that's Stones' or Kompany's fault but I don't see how that can possibly be Pep's. He can prepare for the opposition, he can prepare for injuries, he can't prepare for our players having moments like those.

Not sure what this proves about the system... that was an individual mistake, no scrap that dual mistake... Kompany starting running out of defence when he should have be holding his position making himself available like Pep trains them to do to play out from the back and Stones plays a blind pass when he had time to look.

So you think we spent huge money on an average player?

In other words you'd rather do Lescott down to piggy back on someone else's argument to try and make me look silly online.

You've got weird anger issues.

Anyone who knows anything about football and transfer dealings know we paid way over the odds for Lescott,we made our interest known,they didn't want to know,so then he put in a transfer request and up went the price by at least 10m,surely you see that as well ?

And what the fuck is this "anger issues" chat ? Jesus lad you need a lie down,it's every time you get a snide dig in,all the time,it is you who should bore off,it is literally every time with you,stick to you politics bollocks chat,leave the football chat to those who go

Cut the personal attacks out please,otherwise,like its predecessors....... this thread will quickly disappear.

Thankyou.

Two completely different managers with two completely contrasting ways of how they think the game should be played. There no point getting hung up over what's been said.
If you don't buy into how Pep wants us to develop as a team then the next 4/5 years might not be enjoyable I'm afraid.
It's been said before many times but still rings true -Mancini was perfect for where we were but Pep is perfect for where we're going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.