mancini on sky sport

Continuing his outburst, Mancini, who banged the table with his hand, said: "You need to have respect for the people sometimes. I don't understand why you continue to ask me this. Why?

Guess I must be blind, or just shit journalism.

Bluenobby said:
If thats 'losing it' I've obviously just watched the wrong video. He answers the question, he's polite and he makes his point. Non story. As usual.

Exactly right - he didn't "lose it" at all. Some will take any opportunity to undermine him. Comrade Burke will be on here soon to begin the anti Mancini onslaught !

You cannot be serious "banged the table"with his hand.... journalists in this country are fucking insane.

cibaman said:
Anyone who thinks that constitutes "blowing a fuse" clearly hasn't listened to a group of Italians discussing the relative merits of different types of pasta.
I swear by De Cecco myself - excellent linguine.

All you clever b******s who can download you tube etc, or switch to the OS or BBC could have just logged out and it is in the window at the top of this page!!!!

Agree our PR people are crap, but sometimes Bobby does ask for it as he has a tendency to speak without getting the facts first ie: comments about Joe after the Real match.

Rolee said:
cleavers said:
BillyShears said:
Sounds like he his lost his rag because he's been asked about the "six or seven clubs" quote from last week's press conference. Maybe he shouldn't have given the press the quote in the first place.
No "maybe" about it, it was a stupid thing to come out with, as was the Micah back in 4 weeks stuff.

What would you have said?
Nothing, there is no reason to give them an answer just because they ask a question, giving them a stupid answer just feeds the fire. Our press department need to get a grip of players and management, as well as the "leaks".

That press conference was the essence of a manager under pressure. Results in the CL aside, the pressure he has brought upon himself.

Once again Roberto - I could care fucking less how many "situations" you have each year to move clubs. You shouldn't have answered Friday's question so glibly. Having a go at a journalist for asking you to clarify the comments you volunteered is daft. In future just shut up and do your job and tell the press to fuck off when they ask you a loaded question.

was this the interview were one reporter said "Yaya is doing an interview on French tele saying there is to many big ego's in the dressing room and a lot of arguments" as this was put out on MCFC Official site ?

BillyShears said:
Rolee said:
BillyShears said:
Sounds like he his lost his rag because he's been asked about the "six or seven clubs" quote from last week's press conference. Maybe he shouldn't have given the press the quote in the first place.

What should he have done then? What the fuck does it matter who he spoke to last season? He's there to answer questions about Ajax and the CL, not to be harassed about something fucking trivial.

It's not rocket science. He could've last week "i'm not talking about paper speculation from last season. we're here to talk about west ham." he didn't, he tried to be clever, and now he's complaining that he's still being asked about it. If you spin this as a positive move from Roberto then you're just wrong.
At this point I can only conclude that no matter what response he had last week or this week or any other would be the absolute wrong move in your mind. I honestly really like reading your posts and find you have good opinions for the most part, but this is a bit much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.