mancini on sky sport

flb said:
hertsblue said:
About time someone at the club did in all honesty

Ferguson wouldn't put up with and as much as i hate the twat hes right, ever since Mancini has arrived he been made to answer some provocative questions.Vicky Kloss needs to protect him more in my opinion.
You are dead right the press are out of order

Blue Tooth said:
bapi said:
The most funny thing Mancini said is that it's not important how much Ajax players earn or how much they paid to sign them however Mancini's Top4 targets this summer (De Rossi, van Persie, Hazard, Thiago Silva) would cost 140M. And a lot of fans here are always talking about them: "If we'd sign XY...". Again and again. Pathetic.

The point he was making is that when you go on the pitch it's 11 v 11 and how much money you earn is irrelevant.

Then he basically said it's about his tactics and decisions, right? It's only his fault. So... after every bad result I'll only blame him.

What's all the fuss about... Lol Mancini gets assertive to silly question and puts reporter back in his chair...

bapi said:
Blue Tooth said:
bapi said:
The most funny thing Mancini said is that it's not important how much Ajax players earn or how much they paid to sign them however Mancini's Top4 targets this summer (De Rossi, van Persie, Hazard, Thiago Silva) would cost 140M. And a lot of fans here are always talking about them: "If we'd sign XY...". Again and again. Pathetic.

The point he was making is that when you go on the pitch it's 11 v 11 and how much money you earn is irrelevant.

Then he basically said it's about his tactics and decisions, right? It's only his fault. So... after every bad result I'll only blame him.
... and this is different from any other day of the week... how?

bapi said:
Blue Tooth said:
bapi said:

No...he basically said it's about the players on the pitch and their application.

Said it in another thread that either Vicky Kloss is doigna shit PR job at the moment unless of course they are giving all these journalists enoygh rope to hang themsleves with. Why does nobody ask whether being the only unbeaten team in the premier league is a marvellous achievement bearing in mind the injuris we have had, how poor the defence is (2nd best defence in league) and how we aren't firing on all cylinders.

bapi said:
Blue Tooth said:
bapi said:

Not necessarily. The players themselves have to apply themselves correctly, concentrate, make the right runs, make the right passes, not give the ball away sloppily, hit the target when big chances come along... the manager has no control over these things and money spent on the players is irrelevant too.

Eds said:
Said it in another thread that either Vicky Kloss is doigna shit PR job at the moment unless of course they are giving all these journalists enoygh rope to hang themsleves with. Why does nobody ask whether being the only unbeaten team in the premier league is a marvellous achievement bearing in mind the injuris we have had, how poor the defence is (2nd best defence in league) and how we aren't firing on all cylinders.
But as I've said numerous times. We've had this stance with the media since the takeover and it hasn't stopped our progression in any way whatsoever. What the media say or write actually means very very little in the grand scheme of things. They keep writing and saying shite and we keep expanding in every possible way. Basically let them talk shit and let us get in with progressing as they all squirm!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.