mancini on sky sport

bapi said:
Blue Tooth said:
bapi said:
The most funny thing Mancini said is that it's not important how much Ajax players earn or how much they paid to sign them however Mancini's Top4 targets this summer (De Rossi, van Persie, Hazard, Thiago Silva) would cost 140M. And a lot of fans here are always talking about them: "If we'd sign XY...". Again and again. Pathetic.

The point he was making is that when you go on the pitch it's 11 v 11 and how much money you earn is irrelevant.

Then he basically said it's about his tactics and decisions, right? It's only his fault. So... after every bad result I'll only blame him.

Who do you support? Because there's no support coming from you regarding city!

ManU Report @ManUReport 3d
Premier League: Jamie Jackson answered your questions bit.ly/R0dpTN via @newspin
ManUtd Updates @ManUtd_UPD 3d
#mufc Premier League: Jamie Jackson answers your questions – live
ManUnitedDaily @ManUnitedDaily 3d
*NEW POST* Premier League: Jamie Jackson answers your questions – live: Jamie Jackson will be online from 1pm BS..
BBC Manchester Utd @bbcmanutd 3d
Guardian: Premier League: Jamie Jackson answers your questions
Plenty more,wondered why he didnt mention the Wenger songs.
He's a very popular fella.

Probably a JCL, I can't imagine anyone who has endured what most City fans have being so rabidly obsessed with getting Mancini out the door.

This whole incident reminds me of when Mourinho underwent a shocking blip in form at Chelsea (they drew with Rosenborg at home in front of only 24,000) and Roman pushed the panic button right away to get rid, something that set Chelsea's European ambitions back a few years. Luckily our owners are not Roman Abramovich and Mancini will only go if he really starts to struggle.

I understand Mancini's frustration with the reporter, but lets hope he didn't see him self as untouchable !

Manchester City team cost ( Transfer Fees+Wages) is higher than the combined cost of Ajax and Dortmund.

I accept defeats against any team, but I don't accept that City didn't show up yet this year in the Champions League !

3 below average performances, and there is only one man to blame called Mancini.

Tevez City said:
I understand Mancini's frustration with the reporter, but lets hope he didn't see him self as untouchable !

Manchester City team cost ( Transfer Fees+Wages) is higher than the combined cost of Ajax and Dortmund.

I accept defeats against any team, but I don't accept that City didn't show up yet this year in the Champions League !

3 below average performances, and there is only one man to blame called Mancini.
Just imagine how us supporters feel.

Tevez City said:

What utter tripe. I am not saying he is perfect nor that he is incapable of making mistakes. But to suggest that it's all his fault is ridiculous. The players might just have had something to do with it, bearing in mind it's them who actually kick the bloody ball, not him.

Had Vincent not stupidly and inexpicably ducked out of the way of Tranny's shot, we would be looking at a completely different scenario. How is that Mancini's fault???

Tevez City said:

So the fact that half the team plays shite is Mancini's fault? What a fool.

praying for a perfomance from the team tommorow .its the only answer to the journos and wobblers.

bluemanc said:
ManU Report @ManUReport 3d
Premier League: Jamie Jackson answered your questions bit.ly/R0dpTN via @newspin
ManUtd Updates @ManUtd_UPD 3d
#mufc Premier League: Jamie Jackson answers your questions – live
ManUnitedDaily @ManUnitedDaily 3d
*NEW POST* Premier League: Jamie Jackson answers your questions – live: Jamie Jackson will be online from 1pm BS..
BBC Manchester Utd @bbcmanutd 3d
Guardian: Premier League: Jamie Jackson answers your questions
Plenty more,wondered why he didnt mention the Wenger songs.
He's a very popular fella.

Yes, yes, we know all that but is Jamie Jackson going to be answering our questions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.