mancini on sky sport

This isn't an issue if he nips it in the bud before the West Ham game. Just tell the press it's nonsense the first time and it's done.

But for whatever reason, he's allowed it to continue by giving it the big bollocks "I had 6 or 7 situations" line. This could have been forgiven in the past, but he's dealt with the vultures of the press before, and should have known how drawn out those comments would have been, and that the issue was never going to end there. He can't give part answers then moan when he's asked to expand.

And for those saying he should be briefed better on how to answer questions, do you think he lets anyone tell him what to say?

Media/PR department at our club needs some work. Not only how they deal with these parasites who try constantly to run the name of Manchester City through the dirt, but telling our coach and certain players how (not) to answer questions of said parasites.

Seems like the same old sharks are circling, and I'm not talking about the media. The way some will jump on anything that can be construed as negative, quite amazes me. We may as well go back to the good old days of the 5th Column et al, it's obviously still there.

It sounds like Mancini put a troublesome journo in his place, good f*cking on him, I wish I had the chance myself. These scum are not here for our well-being, they are here to knock us down at every turn.

Well done Mancini for getting this c*nts head down for a bit. More of it I say.

I dont blame Mancini for having discussions with other clubs at that time. Just as I would be very surprised if the club were not having discussions with other managers or their agents.

But it was always going to be embarrasing if those discussions became public knowledge. There's very little that the club can do about that. The press would have run this story if any top european manager had been "found out" doing this. I dont actually think they've made a huge meal out of it. And no amount of media training would have helped Mancini to deal with this any better than he has.

Its ludicrous to suggest that the reporting of this story, sorry fact, is indicative of an anti City agenda. And if the club are to adopt are more combative relationship with the media they shouldn't do so over true stories, that would be totally counter productive.

Marvin said:
Mancini did well not to walk out. They treated him with a serious lack of respect, and by extension our football club.

I totally agree time to back our man and not keep slagging him off as some do on here. Only unbeaten team in the premier league. Its less than six months since he won us the title, beat the rags on their own turf 1-6, and out mind gamed Fergie. What do some blues want ...blood. So lets get behind the guy, and show him our support.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Marvin said:
Mancini did well not to walk out. They treated him with a serious lack of respect, and by extension our football club.

I totally agree time to back our man and not keep slagging him off as some do on here. Only unbeaten team in the premier league. Its less than six months since he won us the title, beat the rags on their own turf 1-6, and out mind gamed Fergie. What do some blues want ...blood. So lets get behind the guy, and show him our support.

Absolutely Correct. We've got a top top manager. Best we've ever had. FACT. Improved the team every season FACT. Only team to be unbeaten in the PREM (again). He will deliver again in my opinion,and i believe he is very well respected by the players.

Had to laugh when he jumped on the reporter and it's no surprise the press asking stupid questions again. He's spot on, they should show some respect for our club. He's earned it by winning three trophies in two years. To be honest they'll print some more negative rubbish but it won't affect us.

poh said:
Just watched it,well fucking said bobby,it's time these arseholes were put in place.
Exactly. He doesn't need and would not accept someone holding his hand through a prezzer. He's his own man and plays it in the knowledge that he's the complete backing from the very top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.