Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Surprised this tread is still alive, can't think there is anything left to discuss now, seems like everyone has had their say, and we going around in circles now, time to move on?

Might as well wait 'til Sunday.

BlueDejong said:
Ducado said:
Surprised this tread is still alive, can't think there is anything left to discuss now, seems like everyone has had their say, and we going around in circles now, time to move on?

because, mancini gone. in summer. ok !?
grammar_and_punctuation_y62.jpeg

Didsbury Dave said:
BillyShears said:
the goats backside said:
Cellarites coming upstairs and saying someone is condescending is er...... condescending

It is indeed making me chuckle this thread. Flash is lucky I'd used his crying Dawson .gif on some of his pals last night otherwise he'd have gotten that too ... :)

They've all popped in one by one, thrown a few insults around and scuttled back off to talk about nipples and computer games, today. Funny ;-)

Something you can only dream of being...............Don't forget to pop down later for your normal trolling session...........

Seosa said:
Ducado said:

Might as well wait 'til Sunday.
haha

Davs 19 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
BillyShears said:
It is indeed making me chuckle this thread. Flash is lucky I'd used his crying Dawson .gif on some of his pals last night otherwise he'd have gotten that too ... :)

They've all popped in one by one, thrown a few insults around and scuttled back off to talk about nipples and computer games, today. Funny ;-)

Something you can only dream of being...............Don't forget to pop down later for your normal trolling session...........
DD and Billy are better than us, know your place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.