Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the goats backside said:
BillyShears said:
The Flash said:
What a condescending twat you really are Billy.

I've been spending hours studying the posting techniques of the big hitters down in the Cellar and it seems I'm slowly but surely getting there.

Cellarites coming upstairs and saying someone is condescending is er...... condescending

It is indeed making me chuckle this thread. Flash is lucky I'd used his crying Dawson .gif on some of his pals last night otherwise he'd have gotten that too ... :)

BillyShears said:
the goats backside said:
BillyShears said:
I've been spending hours studying the posting techniques of the big hitters down in the Cellar and it seems I'm slowly but surely getting there.

Cellarites coming upstairs and saying someone is condescending is er...... condescending

It is indeed making me chuckle this thread. Flash is lucky I'd used his crying Dawson .gif on some of his pals last night otherwise he'd have gotten that too ... :)

Thanks for the heads up Billy, i might have to go downstairs later, thank god for Valentines Day (-;

BillyShears said:
the goats backside said:
BillyShears said:

They've all popped in one by one, thrown a few insults around and scuttled back off to talk about nipples and computer games, today. Funny ;-)

I know it could just be business as usual and all could change - but we seem to be linked with a lot of players that Mancini wants for next season, playing in Italy

the goats backside said:
BillyShears said:
The Flash said:
What a condescending twat you really are Billy.

The Cellar is so last year. The new and exciting "Atmosphere Forum" is where the real action is.

Come and give it a try sometime.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
the goats backside said:
BillyShears said:

The Cellar is so last year. The new and exciting "Atmosphere Forum" is where the real action is.

It sounds great, is there a queue to get in?

mgreenz97 said:
NipHolmes said:
Rolee said:
So are you going to answer my question or continue your smart arse, look down your nose people attitude that yourself and Waldorf excel at?

Why give him a 5 year contract instead of a say 3 year when the compensation pay out would be less?

Because Bobby wouldnt have signed any less.

We just won the league, Bobbys name was in the lights and the future ahead looked great. Since then Bobby has had his wings clipped and seems unhappy and our team is playing beneath themselves.

I'd be willing to wager there's clauses in the contract stipulating such and such a pay off. Performance targets will be installed too.

I do suspect Mancini has a 2-3 year stipulation though, he seems happy to not use Sinclair and also to slam Lescott for Ajax etc. Imo he's trying to say 'look, can you see I was right!'. By not playing Sinclair he's saying its a bad signing, Lescott playing poorly v Ajax and being second fiddle to a young lad will say 'Look, I told you to pay up for After, look he's just cost us in Europe ffs!'.

He had the board by the bollocks as it'd be criminal to sack a manager following directly after a league win (we aren't Real Madrid doing a Capello) and Mancini has flexed his muscles somewhat. He certainly proved his point but has he endeared himself to the owners in the process, I think not!

Just my take.

I agree with you, but one question.
Who is "After"?

HTC doesn't recognise Agger, my tablet does though so hurray ;)

Surprised this tread is still alive, can't think there is anything left to discuss now, seems like everyone has had their say, and we going around in circles now, time to move on?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
the goats backside said:
BillyShears said:

Do you get a free flag ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.