Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolee said:
I'm simply asking why give the man such a long extension on his contract when he is not seen as long term. I don't think I deserve to be patronised in the way I am.

I don't think me mildly ribbing you with a bit of a patronising is worthy of the 'prick' comment either. I also believe you've got form for dishing out wanton abuse when faced with people who don't agree with you about something. So forgive me if I'm not rushing to sympathise with your mock indignation. As others have said, the answer to your question is there if you look hard enough. The fact you need it spoon fed is no-one's fault but your own.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:57 pm --<br /><br />
NipHolmes said:
Rolee, you can see I put some effort in and you reply with a basic two liner. Put some effort in ffs.

Bang on mate ... there's a few who like to ask questions, then when answered ask more questions, without ever really attempting to give an interesting perspective of their own. I suppose that does get on my tits and it's why I was taking the piss a little with Rolee.

The Flash said:
BillyShears said:
Rolee said:
It's not love, it's respect.

That's sweet.

So you think Mancini had a stronger negotiating hand than the Sheikh?

Shall I get a spoon and a bib and feed you properly ?

What a condescending twat you really are Billy.
hey guys come on just because we don't agree with one another on the topic lets remeber we all wants whats best for the club

BillyShears said:
Rolee said:
I'm simply asking why give the man such a long extension on his contract when he is not seen as long term. I don't think I deserve to be patronised in the way I am.

I don't think me mildly ribbing you with a bit of a patronising is worthy of the 'prick' comment either. I also believe you've got form for dishing out wanton abuse when faced with people who don't agree with you about something. So forgive me if I'm not rushing to sympathise with your mock indignation. As others have said, the answer to your question is there if you look hard enough. The fact you need it spoon fed is no-one's fault but your own.

-- Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:57 pm --

NipHolmes said:
Rolee, you can see I put some effort in and you reply with a basic two liner. Put some effort in ffs.

Bang on mate ... there's a few who like to ask questions, then when answered ask more questions, without ever really attempting to give an interesting perspective of their own. I suppose that does get on my tits and it's why I was taking the piss a little with Rolee.

Take a Chill Pill, Bill.

There are a number of very bitter, let down and confused people popping up here from The Cellar trying to start fires at the moment. Gets worse at night. You know who they are ;-)

Just thinking; when exactly did Mancini sign that new extended contract?
A month or so after out PL winning season?

Couldn't it have been a part of the original contract, a clause which said if Mancini wins the title (that season) he would have then an option to sing an extension?
Maybe the club had no choice but to prolong the contract.

Matt the Giant said:

Couldn't it have been a part of the original contract, a clause which said if Mancini wins the title (that season) he would have then an option to sing an extension?
to be honest mate i don't the contract is anything to worry about

The Flash said:

I've been spending hours studying the posting techniques of the big hitters down in the Cellar and it seems I'm slowly but surely getting there.

Moody said:
Matt the Giant said:

to be honest mate i don't the contract is anything to worry about

I'm not worried at all... just seemed like a possible explanation to that very long extension.
I'm sure if we decided to part with Mancini it wouldn't be as expensive as many might fear. Some sort of deal must be in place for such a situation.

Rolee said:
I'd be careful if I were you Matt. They don't like questions.

But they do mate... just depends on who's asking them. ;)

I honestly think he is going at the end of the season anyway and that city will go in for mourinho. and it would certainly be a great upgrade on manager and i would'nt put it past him to go and win the champions league and prem with us in his first season. mancini has really got us playing a depressing way. too slow build up play we counter attack sideways and often pass the ball to the back four when our players run out of ideas and can't see a pass. are movement is shocking too, and no forward staying upfront while defending corners wtf, we lack width and pace too many players out of position. he's always putting players down in public the list is endless. you can say the club are to blame as they did'nt get his main targets but it was mancini who brought us kolarov,dzeko,mario,nasri he has'nt exactly got them performing so who's to say he would of got the best out of van persie and hazard i honestly think if you put van persie in our team he would hate our style of play and you would'nt get the same amount of goals out of him as his time at arsenal look how much our forwards are struggling for goals its not because of lack of quality is it.

MANCINI OUT

BillyShears said:
The Flash said:

I've been spending hours studying the posting techniques of the big hitters down in the Cellar and it seems I'm slowly but surely getting there.

Cellarites coming upstairs and saying someone is condescending is er...... condescending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.