Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
andyhinch said:
Davs 19 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
They've all popped in one by one, thrown a few insults around and scuttled back off to talk about nipples and computer games, today. Funny ;-)

Something you can only dream of being...............Don't forget to pop down later for your normal trolling session...........
DD and Billy are better than us, know your place!

The worst double act since Burke and Hare!

Davs 19 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
BillyShears said:
It is indeed making me chuckle this thread. Flash is lucky I'd used his crying Dawson .gif on some of his pals last night otherwise he'd have gotten that too ... :)

They've all popped in one by one, thrown a few insults around and scuttled back off to talk about nipples and computer games, today. Funny ;-)

Something you can only dream of being...............Don't forget to pop down later for your normal trolling session...........
In fairness, that comment about nipples and computers games was damn good. Had me laughing anyway! :))

Moooooooooooooooooo

Oh wait.

Baaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Yes, that's the one.

iozs42.jpg

Ducado said:
andyhinch said:
Davs 19 said:

I thought they were the same person with 2 accounts, which was proven a few months ago ie Bs answering himself or something like that.
Entertaining though

rastus said:
Ducado said:
andyhinch said:

I thought they were the same person with 2 accounts, which was proven a few months ago ie Bs answering himself or something like that.
Entertaining though
It's a question no one can be arsed answering

rastus said:
Ducado said:
andyhinch said:

Entertaining though

This was proven?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.