Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Mrmcfc said:
Mancini has done an excellent job so far. He's had one shit window and now everyone is calling for his head. We are second in the BPL behind a team that has amounted a record breaking points tally. We've made mistakes, but we have a better backroom staff now, and I don't believe it will happen again, certainly not to that extent anyway!
I remember everyone laughing at the likes of Chelsea/real Madrid because they sacked a manager if they didn't win the league one year, now look at us. Its embarrassing really. Just shows us as really fickle football fans.
Fuck me the bullshit is out tonight. We will sack Mancini for his CL performances mainly. His surrendering of the league is another reason.

Five months ago Mancini said he new what the problems were and would sort them.

We are still waiting

It doesn't take months to sort out these kind of problems, it takes years.
Fuck me, give the man a chance. This is really the first season that we've played poorly on a regular basis. And we're still fucking second.
Not to mention that Mancini himself knew that we had taken steps backwards in the transfer window.

Europe is a whole different ball game, and its something we'll grow into as the years go on. These things take time, and aren't a quick fix.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Who do we replace him with? He stays until the end of the season and I reckon next season also.
Not a chance will he be here next season. FFP means we need to progress in the CL. That means in 12 attempts winning more than 2 against a relegated La Liga team and the Bayern B team.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Who do we replace him with? He stays until the end of the season and I reckon next season also.
Not a chance will he be here next season. FFP means we need to progress in the CL. That means in 12 attempts winning more than 2 against a relegated La Liga team and the Bayern B team.
And his replacement is?

Mrmcfc said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Mrmcfc said:
Mancini has done an excellent job so far. He's had one shit window and now everyone is calling for his head. We are second in the BPL behind a team that has amounted a record breaking points tally. We've made mistakes, but we have a better backroom staff now, and I don't believe it will happen again, certainly not to that extent anyway!
I remember everyone laughing at the likes of Chelsea/real Madrid because they sacked a manager if they didn't win the league one year, now look at us. Its embarrassing really. Just shows us as really fickle football fans.
Fuck me the bullshit is out tonight. We will sack Mancini for his CL performances mainly. His surrendering of the league is another reason.

We are still waiting

Fuck me, give the man a chance. This is really the first season that we've played poorly on a regular basis. And we're still fucking second.
Not to mention that Mancini himself knew that we had taken steps backwards in the transfer window.

Europe is a whole different ball game, and its something we'll grow into as the years go on.
These things take time, and aren't a quick fix.
Malaga, Spurs, Napoli etc did okay in there CL debuts. Mancini is just clueless in europe simple as, I don't know how anyone can deny that.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:10 am --<br /><br />
Paulmcfc2703 said:
And his replacement is?
Hopefully Mourinho

Mrmcfc said:
The BPL?

Mrmcfc said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Mrmcfc said:

We are still waiting

Europe is a whole different ball game, and its something we'll grow into as the years go on. These things take time, and aren't a quick fix.

You see it I see this also the thing is some fans can't and are knee jerk

jimharri said:
Mrmcfc said:
The BPL?

The British Petroleum League

Paulmcfc2703 said:
And his replacement is?
My 3 would be Klopp, Mourinho or Heynckes

I wish most of the Trolls on here would just f*ck off and support Chelsea so you can indulge in your sport of sacking the manager on a regular basis. The last thing we need to do is sack the manager. Back him and get him the players he wants and we WILL be successful.

waspish said:
Mrmcfc said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

We are still waiting

You see it I see this also the thing is some fans can't and are knee jerk
The thing is with FFP we don't have years to get things right. We can't have another 2 years of finding our feet in the CL and going out in the groups. We need a manager that knows what he is doing.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:17 am --<br /><br />
BlueAnorak said:
I wish most of the Trolls on here would just f*ck off and support Chelsea so you can indulge in your sport of sacking the manager on a regular basis. The last thing we need to do is sack the manager. Back him and get him the players he wants and we WILL be successful.
So for our manager to be successful our owners need to spend a shit load of cash again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.