Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

BlueAnorak said:
I wish most of the Trolls on here would just f*ck off and support Chelsea so you can indulge in your sport of sacking the manager on a regular basis. The last thing we need to do is sack the manager. Back him and get him the players he wants and we WILL be successful.

Yaya
Silva
Nasri
Kun
Edin
Garcia
Rodwell
Sinclair
Milner
Mario
Clichy
Maicon
and the list go's on and on

We've looked crap with the rare exception of looking mediocre all season. Make all the fucking excuses you want, barring a 6 game run at the end of last season, we've looked awful for a year now.

The more he seems to influence the side, the worse we get.

Look at the money Mancini has been given and look at the value we have got,its no where near good enough.

The team is unbalanced and unflexible,we have spent excessively on average players and given them ridiculous contracts.

And yet people still believe he should be given more time and money to further evidence his incompetence.

The man has had his day,and our finances have made him look better than his capabilities.

Bluemoon115 said:
We've looked crap with the rare exception of looking mediocre all season. Make all the fucking excuses you want, barring a 6 game run at the end of last season, we've looked awful for a year now.

Hit the nail on the head.

fatbloke said:
We've been on the wrong side of an awful lot of refereeing decisions, had so many injuries it's untrue.

excuses ... excuses .... the Scum were devastated by injuries to the top players last season and their players weren't as good as ours on paper and we scraped through to the title on goal difference.

If i was the owners, i'd be concerned.

Bluemoon115 said:

Agreed.

What amazes me is the reasoning of why he should stay.

We were shit in 99, we are not Chelsea (a team in such disarray they are 4 points behind us) and don't sack managers every couple of months (Mancini has been in charge for 3 years), bad refereeing decisions, a new manager may fail, Mourinho is a prick etc

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Agreed.

What amazes me is the reasoning of why he should stay.

We were shit in 99, we are not Chelsea (a team in such disarray they are 4 points behind us) and don't sack managers every couple of months (Mancini has been in charge for 3 years), bad refereeing decisions, a new manager may fail, Mourinho is a prick etc
Don't forget that he's only had 7 transfer windows, it's not his team yet.

Bluemoon115 said:

But we are still second and the scum have earned the most points they have ever earned after 25 games. So we can't be that bad

CC1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

But we are still second and the scum have earned the most points they have ever earned after 25 games. So we can't be that bad
I would hardly say a Dzeko late show or individual brilliance like Tevez v Swansea show how well we are playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.